• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Is your country/city still in lockdown?

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
My country was partly in a lockdown but most restrictions have been liften. However the amount of infections are slowly rising again. My fiance expects us to go in a lockdown again soon. I don't know yet. How's your current situation?

Most of the restrictions in the UK have been lifted but the government isn't exactly clear on anything.

A lot of local councils have been given powers by the government to issue 'local lockdowns' and a few cities are already doing that.

My city is fine so far but it'll probably happen here too eventually.

Jimmu

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
There are still a fair amount of restrictions in place but at the moment we are in much less of a severe lockdown than a few months ago when you could only leave your house for medical reasons, groceries, exercise, or essential work.

A second wave does seem to be creeping back on us though with some concerning numbers of new cases being detected in our state in the past week (having come in through from Victoria as they are well in the midst of their second wave lockdown now). I think there is a fair chance more restrictions will be coming back soon.

PvDGkDl.png

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
In a holiday park not too far from here were 12 people of the same family infected with Corona. My fiance and his team have to pick up the mail over there. It won't be long before we're in a lockdown again looking at the numbers rising up over here :ninja:

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
The curve has flattened substantially in most parts of Canada, even after the reopening. It hasn't really spiked like it has in other countries so I'd say we got lucky.

Most things in my city have reopened, though my schooling will still be online in this upcoming semester. I've been seeing lots of people out and about enjoying the weather, and I've especially seen lots of kids out playing around the complex I live in. The malls are all open, and while there are strict social distancing rules in place pretty much everywhere, it's almost beginning to feel like it did before Covid struck.

Princess Niki

Allons-y
Staff member
My state is open but my governor recently had to put more restrictions up cuz Yakima County would't behave and the fact that we were slightly open in other areas caused a spike to happen again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom