• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Is titanic actually a good movie?

Cfrock

Keep it strong
Titanic is legit one of the scariest, most deeply terrifying movies I have ever seen.

It is a movie about dying at sea. A lot of it is preamble before the actually point of the film (if you look at early posters and promos it's clear the whole love story was not originally the focus and was almost certainly pushed for by the studio to make the film more marketable) but that doesn't change the fact that once the ship begins to sink, this movie is truly, utterly frightening to me. It makes me feel nauseous even just thinking about it.

The bit when the funnel falls on that one dude.

The bit when that one dude falls off the stern and hits the propeller.

The bit when they look at the ship from a lifeboat and it's sticking out of the cold, dark ocean at a forty-five degree angle.

The bit when the old couple cling to each other as freezing water fills their cabin.

The bit when the searchlight shines over face after pale face of floating corpses.

The sheer ****ing scale of it all.

Titanic is legit one of the scariest movies I have ever seen. It is a movie about dying at sea.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom