• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Is this Pokémon hacked or was I just lucky.

Lily

Mischievous Minx
I got a Shiny Arceus through Wonder Trade and a Shiny Mew, the likely hood of that being a coincidence and they are real is...low. It's up to you to decide if you think it's real or not.

hmm, while this Hoopa does match the one distributed back in 2015/2016 to tie in with the 18th Pokémon Movie, it is missing the Classic Ribbon which prevents it from being traded via GTS and Wonder Trade.

You cannot obtain Hoopa by any other means outside the distribution event and if you do have one it will always have the Classic Ribbon which cannot be removed.

Unfortunately, by legitimate terms, you should not have been able to obtain that particular Pokémon from Wonder Trade. That Pokémon is indeed hacked. :(

hmm, while this Hoopa does match the one distributed back in 2015/2016 to tie in with the 18th Pokémon Movie, it is missing the Classic Ribbon which prevents it from being traded via GTS and Wonder Trade.

You cannot obtain Hoopa by any other means outside the distribution event and if you do have one it will always have the Classic Ribbon which cannot be removed.

Unfortunately, by legitimate terms, you should not have been able to obtain that particular Pokémon from Wonder Trade. That Pokémon is indeed hacked. :(

Thanks, guess I’ll won’t use him in online battles.

Jirohnagi

Braava Braava

Thanks, guess I’ll won’t use him in online battles.

If memories right, Event Distributed pokes CAN'T be traded? Or have they changed it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom