• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Four Swords Is This Game Good or Bad?

Is Four Swords a good game? Or is it not?

• It is a great Zelda game!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • It wasn't really good, it stinks.

• I am not sure, it is cool playing with other players but its not that good.

• Total voters
Hi, I was playing Four Swords with my brother and I haven't had that much fun playing it. I bet if it wasn't a Zelda game and was something else it would probably lose sales. I am not trolling or anything but I have had fun when I fought enemies ( there isn't that much to fight.....) Tell me what you think, even though this game isn't too great I think it is fine. =\

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
I personally think FS is a good game, but not a great Zelda game. It feels too much like a spin off, so I don't rate it along with the other bigshot titles like TP, SS, OoT, MM and so on. Playing with friends I find to be infinitely more enjoyable than playing solo.

Four Swords didn't seem like that great of a Zelda title to me. I lost interest in it for a while and picked it back up to beat it and have it out of the way. I've only played the single player on the DSiWare release, however. I haven't played it with other people, so I can't really say much on the multiplayer side of it, although, I'm pretty sure it would be a lot better playing with friends. Overall, I would consider it average.

guapo2003

The incomparable legend
I can't say it was good or bad. And in all honesty, if it wasn't a Zelda game, I would'nt have given it a chance. But it's definitely not a bad game though, no.

A

Averi

It's hard for a more modern fan to appreciate FS because it draws on the puzzle solving attributes that made ALttP a great game. I think if maybe it included more of the battle aspects, it might be a better single-player game, but that's not the games purpose at all -- It is MEANT to be a multiplayer experience revolving around puzzles and not swordfighting. Overall, I enjoy it alone and with friends, I guess because I don't expect it to be a mainstream game but an extra for zelda fans.

I play with my brother thats eight, and yet he needs help from my much never growing brother Jack. ( Hes eleven) It was harder when you have someone that is scared of a easy game, >.< if it was the average player I bet it would be more fun. :yes:

It was OK but the difficulty jumped from super east to the most difficult thing you do all day after Vatii's palace. Overall i would give it

Graphics: 9/10
Gameplay: 6/10
Sound: 7/10
Difficulty: 4/10
Overall: 6/10\

But it's a side game, don't expect everything and more from it.

O

Ocarina of Time

This game is awful, but it is incredibly easy and free on the 3ds shop

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom