• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Spoiler Is This a Zora?

Yeah i really hope that that is not a zora. It looks goofy and i really like zoras. I would prefer this to be a new race. I hope zoras appear in some other fashion but i find it unlikely either way.

Links Brother

I am Links older Brother!
To me it looks more like an squid then a Zora. It looks nothing like a Zora so I don't think it could even be an descendent. More likely a new race like the Mogmas but this time for a different temple.

The way they focused on it is the only indicator to me that it could be a new race, however I am leaning towards this creature being just an enemy, or unimportant side-character. If it is indeed a new race, I see no relation between it and the Zoras, other then the water environment they both inhabit. It'll be interesting to see what becomes of this little guy!

AgentPerry

Hoo hoo hoo!
To those who think that the squid thing is just an enemy...
SquidZoraThing.jpg

For my opinion on this, it does look like a pre-evolution of the Zoras. They have the same "marks" as a Zora (except they are red) and...yeah that's all I got.

Links Brother

I am Links older Brother!
To those who think that the squid thing is just an enemy...
View attachment 18189

For my opinion on this, it does look like a pre-evolution of the Zoras. They have the same "marks" as a Zora (except they are red) and...yeah that's all I got.

Oh cool I didn't notice that! The more I look at it their seems to also be a Mogma and a Goron. And maybe even more races we don't know about are in there. Still it might just be a very recurring foe but you are most likely right.

AgentPerry

Hoo hoo hoo!
Oh cool I didn't notice that! The more I look at it their seems to also be a Mogma and a Goron. And maybe even more races we don't know about are in there. Still it might just be a very recurring foe but you are most likely right.

Because they are a Mogma and a Goron??? The picture on the left shows the some of the different races and the Goddess.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom