• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

WW-Wii U Is There Going to Be a Video Walkthrough?

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

leavy101

i was wondering the same thing myself. i really hope they do. it might be harder to do because it is less linear than the other games. also it is just bigger.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
Yes there are plans for the TWW walkthrough. But as we know, Caleb is a working man and has stuff to do. We don't know when it'll be released. Just calm down and be patient, I expect this thread to be locked anyway :/

Don't worry, I'm not freaking out about it :) It's not the end of the world if there isn't one. But thanks for the info anyways!

Mases

Lord of the Flies
Administrator
Site Staff
There will be one... eventually.

It's NOT being worked on at this moment though. I don't think I will be doing this one, but perhaps one of the other staffers will tackle this one. We had one that was being worked on but a staff member, but it got scrapped for various reasons.

"Hurray, yay!" ---> Even characters in the game are getting excited over a video walkthrough!

Mrflamexd3

Wind Waker!
I would like Caleb to do it but if he doesn't then he doesn't, although I hope it has the sidebar like the Majora's Mask Walkthrough.

I would really love to see a Wind Waker walkthrough! Imlove the little commentsnthey make during the video so that i can get an idea of wether or not peoplenthink the same thingsnas me when i play :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom