• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Spoiler Is There Anyway to Revert the Final Dungeon to How It Was when You First Went There?

B

ButterBaker

When Skyward Sword came out, I loyally played the game the week it came out, all the way to Sky Keep. Which, I tried to solve without a guide.

I ended up making the dungeon even more confusing for myself, so I stopped playing.

So, I'm curious to know if I can revert the dungeon to the previous state it was in when I went there. I'm aware you can reset on the tablet pillars, but I don't know if they revert it to it's first form.

So I'd really like some help here. If you have any advice as well, I'd appreciate it.

Sydney

The Good Samaritan
Can't you just re-enter the dungeon? Are you lost that you can't find your way out? Try making a path outwards, the "tablet pillars" should reset once out of Sky Keep. (I believe)

Cuju

私はカウントダウンを実行します。
You don't have to complete the dungeon in a specific order, so you can still mess it up completely and finish it, no problem. But if you really need to have the dungeon in the original order, you can go to a bird statue and select "Go Outside."

Yes

B

ButterBaker

Thanks, guys. Last night, I did what you told, and I was able to finish the game.

(I loved it)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom