• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Is there anyone you look up to or idolise?

Do you idolise anyone?

• Yes

Votes: 5 45.5%
  • No

Votes: 6 54.5%

• Total voters
D

Deleted member 14134

I was playing in the arcade recently and thought to myself "god damn, I wish I was a champion of something like that Bok character". I mean, Snake Champion, Tetris Champion, and Asteroids Champion? I idolise @Bok of the Wild.

Other than that, not a whole lot. I am the oldest child in my family and have never been very close to my extended family. My parents are really caring and great but the direction of their life is very different to the direction I intend to take, so there is limited aspects of them I can really look to. I want to become someone a younger version of myself could idolise.
:)

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
I dont actually idolise anybody myself. There are traits in people I admire but I know apart from myself there is nobody who is perfect to try and aspire to be like. Especially not @Bok of the Wild. He doesn't pay his rent and he is always missing class.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 14134

I dont actually idolise anybody myself. There are traits in people I admire but I know apart from myself there is nobody who is perfect to try and aspire to be like. Especially not @Bok of the Wild. He doesn't pay his rent and he is always missing class.
>:

Reactions: Dio

Mido

Version 1
I'd say I do. A ton of people, actually; whether it's people I do or don't know personally. I find that qualities of diligence and success in endeavors I enjoy following/doing are common traits. Others just tend to have an outlook on things that isn't so harsh and instead more grounded in some degree of positivity, or at the very least something I'd call "positive realism" if such a term exists.

Ninja

Well well well
I've always idolized Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson growing up. Me and my brother used to root for him all the time back in the day, and to see him become successful based on willpower and his character is pretty inspiring.

Oh and @Bok of the Wild too. :)

D

Deleted member 14134

I've always idolized Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson growing up. Me and my brother used to root for him all the time back in the day, and to see him become successful based on willpower and his character is pretty inspiring.

Oh and @Bok of the Wild too. :)
CAN YOU SMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELL WHAT THE BOK. IS. COOKING!?!?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom