• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Skyward Sword Is There Any Kind of Hint to Beat the Fun Fun Island Game?

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

brandonjones739

I can't get that piece of heart and i just can't get it any help?

iMadMax

Zelda Masta
there is no trick...its just pure luck. The 1st time i did it it took me easily 20 times before i got the piece of heart but the 2nd time it only took me 5.

Krazy4Krash

Staff member
I've found the best way to easily land on the 50-rupee space is to predict where it will be, about 3/4 around the platform after getting close.

TrueChaos

Defender of Hyrule
i went through all 5 rings and got the heart first time, also landed on the red rupee so got 500 rupees AND the heart, it's part luck the rings being in the right places

No real secrets for this game all about luck, or skill, i am actually amazing at this game and did for money after the heart peice :p the best way is to figure out were the 50 rupee spot will be once you get that timing down it just comes down to skill with getting the spot and rings don't give up you'll get it soon

SavageWizzrobe

Eating Link since 1987
It's mainly skill for getting the fortune rings and avoiding the balls. However, when it comes to landing on the 50-Rupee space, it's either luck or using the following trick.

1) The moment you pass through the last fortune ring, memorize where the 50-Rupee space is.
2) The space will be about 3/4 of the way around the wheel in the counterclockwise direction. That is, if the wheel was a clock at the 50-Rupee space was at the 3:00 position, it would end up at about the 6:00 position.
3) Position yourself above the spot you predict, and hope you land on it. You'll probably need to fine tune that fraction; for me, it seems to be about 7/8.

Just try to land where you dont think you will hit the 50 rupee mark and you probably will hit it :)

Their is 1 little hint. When you've got all 6 rings and you land, the fifty-roopies mark will always be down (well ofcourse, you don't fall upwards, but i mean down on the screen. Probably south, but I'm not sure about that.) so you need to aim there. that way your chances of getting that 50-roopies mark is a lot easier.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom