• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Majora's Mask Is There a Way???

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I recently downloaded MM for the Virtual Console. I just finished the 1st dungeon. But, is there a way I can keep all my arrows, bombs, deku sticks, etc. after going back to the 1st day?? Or an easy way to get them all again??

i dont think so ... i would save all my rupees in the bank then buy them

Danigo92498

Someone You Met Online
No you can't, but it makes sense since your going back in time.
-Just go out into the field and load up, you'll find everything you need and it'll only take you like 30 seconds
-Also you should make the day slower by playing the song of time backwards.

Hylian Knight

Green Armored Menace
As Codya9999 said the grass outside Termina is perfect and it doesn't take very long to replenish all your items.

Also watch out for Takkuri (such an annoying bird) near Milk Road.

OcarinalinkLOZ

Your Link to the Past
Hyrule in the winter, Canada in the summer
Yes...avoid the Takkuri bird at all costs. It is easy to load up on equipment by using the slash and grab technique. Just go into the bushes in Termina field, and voila! Problem solved. Putting your rupees in the bank is also necessary if you want to avoid losing your loot.

V

vCaLLMeGaza

The best technique I used was depositing all my rupees in the bank, and running in the field from North Clock Town. After you complete the 2nd Dungeon, it'll be much easier to get the items due to the Mask you get. You can simply put on the mask after you go back to the first day, and easily travel around the field collecting items.

nope you can't keep em sorry :( as many have said allready the best way to get em back is just go out of the city and start slashing grass

Yeah, I found out it was pretty easy to get them again.

What would happen if Takkuri stole my bottle/sword and I went back to the 1st day??

RedDekuScrub

Red as the Crimson Sun
Sadly no, there is no way to save your "ammo" after playing the Song of Time...

HOWEVER!!!!! HERE is how you can make some easy cash:

1) There is a chest with 100 rupees on the roof of the Clocktown Archery Shop. To get there, go to the top of the Milk bar Past the Bomber who guards the entrance to the Observatory. Next you either need to roll and jump off the ledge, or apply the Bunny hood and run off the edge, twords the Honey and Darlings game shop. You should land on the baskets or the sign. Then continue to the roof of the Archery Shop.

2) There is a chest ith 100 rupees in the secret passage to the observatory. After you enter the passage sim to the left until you come across a platfrom with a cracked wall. Either apply the Blast Mask or use bombs to get to the chest.

3) In Termina field, next to the observatory is a tree with a man in it. Roll into the tree to nock down the man and and some Red Rupees. Take the Rupees.

4) This requires a Mask that changes your form and lets you roll around (no spoilers here!). Go into Termina field and go near the entrance to Milk rode. You should see a flying bird called the Takurri. DO NOT LET IT TOUCH YOU!!! Kill this annoying bird via arrows or Fire arrows. Collect the 200 rupees it drops, go into milk rode, go back and repeat until your wallet is full. Then tranform and roll back into Clocktown (hitting bushes to refill magic and arrows).

As for other ammo, they usually provide it when you need it. But If you REALLY want it:

1) Use the money you got to buy it at shops.

2) Go to Termina field and Spinattack Circles of Bushes (very effective)

3) As I said above. Many jars and blades of grass provide you with the ammo you need before each dungeon.

I hope this helped! CIAO!!!

Pots/grass/snow balls by the owl statues have fairies magic arrows and sometimes bombs. At your point I warped to milk road to fill up on arrows and fairies. Random grass works well too. Get quick cash like the archery game roof and buy bombashues, dekunuts, or deku sticks depending on what you want.

This has been open for several days with constant replies, many of them echoing the same thing, so I think this has been open long enough. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom