• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Is There a Dungeon Harder Than Jub-Jub's Belly?

N

NMG

Iv'e gotten through the oracle games many, many times but OoA Jub-Jub always confuses me. I'm always going to a let's play oracle of ages just to get through it. Has anyone else had this problem or knows of a dungeon thats harder than this one?

butterbiscuit

- Do Not Eat -
Well, I'd have to say that the Water Temple is pretty hard the first time through in OoT, and the Stone Tower Temple is rough as well.

MrLuigi

Theorist
The dang ol' City in the Sky gave me a headache.Level 7 of the original is hard for me too.

A

alekSparx

haha guys water temple and jabu jabu belly have ONE thing in common

its insanely easy its just so confusing to navigate !

but i would say the forest temple was hardest for me in oot...
shh

PhantomTriforce

I am a Person of Interest
OoA Jabu-Jabu's belly is one of the most confusing dungeons in Zelda, maybe not the hardest in terms of enemies. But I have the same problem as you there!

Jabu Jabu's Belly was the hardest one for me in the Oracle series; not because of puzzles or anything; it's just hard to navigate.

The hardest dungeon I've ever played in a Zelda game was City in the Sky

Norisom

Hero of Something...
Considering the moment Link goes in he falls to pieces, gets burned in stomach acid, gets all the nutrients sucked out of his dead limbs, then gets digested and let out the back door yeah it is pretty hard.

zeldakid895

Zelda's Kid
I personally believe that this dungeon is the hardest in terms of puzzles and how confusing it is. The enemies and the boss is not that bad, but it took the confusing level of the OoX games to a whole new level. I was stuck on this dungeon for the longest time before I finally finished going in circles and finished that dungeon.

Level nine in the Legend of Zelda was tough.
Also id include the Water Temple another tough one.
Stone Tower and the Great Bay Temple from MM.
I know, Jabu Jabu's belly is a bit confusing for sure.

jack546

The chosen one
(darunia he meant jub jubs belly from oracle of ages)I am stuck on the crown dungeon boss so I don't know.

AnimeBassoon

A Composer Brother
I say the hardest dungeon for me was the one right after Jabu Jabu's belly. Ancient Tomb, I always get lost just because of the shear size of the map.

ケンジ

僕は準備完了しています!
Paranaque City, Metro Manila, Philippines
In the Oracle games, THAT place is the hardest possible, which I give a plus! It's a very confusing yet entertaining map. I wanted one of those maps and it challenged my wits on navigation. Though the hardest map I could think of is level 9 of the Original LoZ.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom