• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Is There a Dark World?

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
Looked like a glowing gold portal to me, for the dark world I think it would probably be purple. Perhaps it is a teleporter for the Sheikah.

Cyg

One-Winged Skyward Angel
It was guessed to be Farore's Wind, but Farore's Wind should be green, not yellow :dry:

JuicieJ

SHOW ME YA MOVES!
On the midnight Spirit Train going anywhere
It was guessed to be Farore's Wind, but Farore's Wind should be green, not yellow :dry:

We're not talking about the thing the Sheikah woman walked into. We're talking about this:

ssportal.jpg

Last edited:

RedDekuScrub

Red as the Crimson Sun
Hmmmmmm, no I don't believe this is the Dark World. I obviously don't know exactly what it is, but it looks..... Important. I guess I will find out after the game is released!

It reminds me of the mirror in Twilight Princess, not so much by design but more the idea. Maybe they are related and lead to the same realm. In any case it must lead to either that realm or the sacred realm (or some predecessor of it). The sacred realm seems to be the logical choice for it since the triforce may come into excistence in this game, since the sacred realm is the resting place of the triforce in Ocarina of Time it would be quite logical if Link entered that realm in Skyward Sword.

I hope they arent creating another realm, we already have more than enough realms in the Zelda Universe (twilight, sacred, silent, dark world).

Cyg

One-Winged Skyward Angel
We're not talking about the thing the Sheikah woman walked into. We're talking about this:

ssportal.jpg

What trailer is this in? (annoying "30 characters" rule)

EDIT : Nevermind, just found it. You meant the Overview Trailer ;) I'm guessing it has something to do with the final area, the area corresponding to the giant bulge of clouds in the sky (north-west area of map). Second guess would have something to do with the rocks. Why are all good trailers in Japanese? :dry:

Last edited:

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer

ssportal.jpg

It's a simple magical barrier, probably one that's keeping Zelda detained. We'll probably have to defeat some boss for it to dissipate. Of course when we enter Zelda's not going to be there, or will be seen being carried off by some unknown means.

Ronin

Forum Volunteer
Actually, I think it's supposed to be this thing here.

darkwalle.jpg

I think the "portal" appears on it.

What is this even based on? The Overworld Trailer? If the barrier/portal/whatyoumaycallit is on that structure, then I'd like to know more of its purpose before my mind's changed. But we'll get to find that out in less than 14 days. ;)

Ronin

Forum Volunteer
That image was from the Origins trailer. The first one is from the Overview trailer.

All righty. But unless the "portal" also appeared in the Origins trailer on that structure-deal, I still fail to see how the two are connected.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom