• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Is There a Connection Between Zelda and the Goddess?

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer
Zelda is probably the key Ghirahim needs to revitalize his master, which is why he keeps pursuing her. But some other force intervenes each time, carrying her to a different area. This would be the goddess in my mind, thwarting Lord Fabulous from attaining his goal. So I'd say there definitely is a connection, perhaps even an inhabitation of the goddess within Zelda, as she wears a white gown for some ceremonial reason I suppose.

67ghost

no you're not
I believe that Zelda is indeed a descendent of the "Goddess".
My reasons for believing that they are related is because of the lyre.
It would make sense that the "Goddess" would intrust her own family with the lyre to protect it for whatever reason that may be.

I also do not believe that this "Goddess" is actually a god but rather a person who was intrusted with guarding the Triforce.
The people of Skyloft worship her because she saved them from the demon tribe.

my thoughts exactly , I'm also thinking that Ghirahim wants the triforce in Zelda to revive his master

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
my thoughts exactly , I'm also thinking that Ghirahim wants the triforce in Zelda to revive his master

Zelda does not have the triforce in this game as it has not split yet though.

Ganon0075

Ganon, King of Douchness.
Zelda does not have the triforce in this game as it has not split yet though.
Then what exactly is the "holiness" within Zelda?
The "Goddess" was intrusted with a power by the "Gods of Old" and this was likley the Triforce.
I'm not saying that she does have it for the simple reason that Ocarina of Time clearly states that it is in the Sacred Realm, but I am also open to it having been moved from that location to protect it.
How do we know that the Triforce was not moved from the Sacred Realm to protect it from the Demon Tribe and intrusted to the "Goddess"?

I believe that perhaps it was moved from the Sacred Realm and intrusted to the "Goddess" to protect it from the Demon Tribe and that she passed it on to her descendents.
This could explain why Zelda would have it.

However I also believe that perhaps Zelda does not posses the Triforce itself but rather is a key to it or where it is.

Either way would explain why Ghirahim is after Zelda.
Makes some sense if you think about it I think.

Last edited:

bunny

birb overlord
Then what exactly is the "holiness" within Zelda?
The "Goddess" was intrusted with a power by the "Gods of Old" and this was likley the Triforce.
I'm not saying that she does have it for the simple reason that Ocarina of Time clearly states that it is in the Sacred Realm, but I am also open to it having been moved from that location to protect it.
How do we know that the Triforce was not moved from the Sacred Realm to protect it from the Demon Tribe and intrusted to the "Goddess"?

Correct me if I am wrong, but don't the goddesses bless Link, Zelda, and Gannondorf in most previous Zelda games? That could explain how she has importance to Ghirahim. Not to mention her being related to the goddess.

But then again, her having some form of the Triforce, maybe something like Tetra, would make sense, and it would fit perfectly with my theory.

Ganon0075

Ganon, King of Douchness.
Correct me if I am wrong, but don't the goddesses bless Link, Zelda, and Gannondorf in most previous Zelda games? That could explain how she has importance to Ghirahim. Not to mention her being related to the goddess.

But then again, her having some form of the Triforce, maybe something like Tetra, would make sense, and it would fit perfectly with my theory.
Yes, they bless them with their respective piece of the Triforce. (Zelda - Wisdom etc)
That is if memory serves correct.

Last edited:

67ghost

no you're not
MAJOR SPOILERS

the text dumps actually say that Zelda is the goddess reborn

Last edited:

Draymorath

Destroyer of Destruction
Man, I love this theory. So pure and not filled with anger and hate and such...*sigh*

Anyway, Yeah, I bet that's exactly how it is. And the members of the Royal Family are descended from this Zelda, who is apparently descended from the Goddess. So therefore they all have divine blood! :lol:

MAJOR SPOILERS

the text dumps actually say that Zelda is the goddess reborn

Thanks for ruining it for me!>.<

Next time do you think you could please come up with a more creative way of keeping people who don't wanna see that stuff from seeing that stuff?

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom