• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Ocarina of Time Is the Water Temple Really That Bad?

How hard was the water temple on your first time?

• Easy

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pretty challenging

• Very challenging

• *Sobs uncontrollably*

• Total voters
The Water Temple was the only temple in the entire game that I seriously needed to ask for a friend for help.

First time i played the Water Temple i found it fairly challenging.
It took me a month to win it.

I could have used a walkthrough but i do not believe in winning a level using a walkthrough,thats the easy way out.
Nothing feels better that winning this level through trial and error.

MW7

I said pretty challenging just because I didn't want to say it was easy. On my first playthrough I'd say it was the second hardest dungeon in the game behind the Shadow Temple, but I wouldn't say that the Shadow Temple was too difficult either.

The "challenge" of the Water Temple is just navigating it. I'd say that on my first playthrough it was a little confusing. Nowadays after playing through the game so many times I'd say that I know my way around the Water Temple better than my own house (but to be fair I've only lived in my current house for a year and I've played through the game for 13 years).

Go_Dark_Link

If there ever was one
The first time i played it I was really young and it took me soooo long to find one key. It really was an excruciatingly hard temple on my first time playing the game. Still, after a few times I find it is not bad at all, and it is a very good temple in OoT. Still, I don't deny I didn't think it hard for a long time.

Venom5051

Talk Zelda, talk Zelda
I don't think that the water temple is that challenging. For me I was just missing one small key, and that key was the one where you changed the water to the middle leave.

S

ShouCHC

Alright 2 things.

1: Morpha is the easiest boss in the game. I beat her/him in about 70 seconds including opening cutscene.
2: I never found the Water Temple to be the hardest.

First time, it was in the middle. Wasn't easy, wasn't really that difficult. Just took some common sense. Dark Link was the hardest part. I had Biggoron Sword, so I didn't really have to try. I found Shadow Temple excruciatingly easy, and now I can do it pretty well all based on memory (meaning no Lens of Truth)

The hardest Temple for me (timewise, not difficulty) is Forest Temple. Difficulty wise, it's a tie between Forest and Fire. Those aren't ones I particularly love to do. First runthrough, Spirit Temple was hardest.

T

TGzeldafreak

ok, on my first playthrough of the game. i was 12-13.... I SUCKED at zelda games back then. OoT was my second one. Soooo.... all the dungeons were really hard for me, especially the water temple. but.... i replayed the game last year and i had no memory of the temple from 5 years ago... it was pretty tough. but not that bad. lol. confusing at times yes, but if you just kept your cool you could do it. =)

It was a lot more tedious than difficult. the hardest part of the temple was trying to figure out where in the name of Hyrule you are supposed to go next. But, once you got there, it was pretty easy to determine what to do. Really, hookshot + circle = win.:eek:carina:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom