• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Ocarina of Time Is the Water Temple Really That Bad?

How hard was the water temple on your first time?

• Easy

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pretty challenging

• Very challenging

• *Sobs uncontrollably*

• Total voters
the only thing hard for me was that in the back of the chest of the longshot there was a block of time which i didnt find

U

UchihaMadara

Actually in the 3DS version I found it to be quite fun. I have to say it still is the "hardest" temple in OoT for me though.

The water temple is not all that bad it is difficult for me but it is also challenging and that is what I look for in a zelda game

Linknerd09

Luigi Fan
Here's what I think about the Water Temple, at first I thought it was pretty hard because I easily get stuck. I needed help from my brothers to complete it for me. That's what got me to hate the Water Temple so much.

Today, I got to see the video walkthrough. I now know how to complete the Water Temple all by myself. So, I have changed my mind on my thought on the Water Temple.

It's not actually not that bad anymore for me.

Last edited:

LolGames4U

Viceroy of Area 11
I don't think it's that hard, but at one point I couldn't find a key and it got pretty frustrating. I find the Shadow Temple pretty difficult as well.

El Bagu

Wannabe Mr. 1-8-1
I think the Water Temple is a "tranquile" place and I love the relaxing nature of it. It could possibly be a bit stressing if I wanted to make a speedrun but I do not do 3D game speedruns so I do not mind it at all actually :).

In fact, as I have stated several times before, it is my favorite Temple, it is epic in so many ways!

I

IceArrowKitty

The Water Temple is a bit difficult for rookies to the series but you'll get used to it easily over time. The music for the temple makes it much easier to put up with seeing as its very peaceful. Also none of us can forget the all to infamous Mini-Boss.

LolGames4U

Viceroy of Area 11
The Water Temple is a bit difficult for rookies to the series but you'll get used to it easily over time. The music for the temple makes it much easier to put up with seeing as its very peaceful. Also none of us can forget the all to infamous Mini-Boss.

So true, the music rocks and ditto to DARK LINK!!! "Conquer yourself!"

meow79

loves cats. loves zelda.
How Hard Was the Water Temple for You?

Hello all, I just finished the water temple on the collectors edition. this morning for the first time and I found it to be fairly difficult, but not as bad as I thought it would be. My only real trouble was getting lost and the small key near where you change the water level to medium. Ive been wondering how difficult it was for other players the first time through. Please respond and tell me. Thanks:).

guy123

The Waker of the Winds
I wasn't introduced to all the "AHHH IT'S THE WATER TEMPLE!!!!!" stuff until after I had beaten it, and I didn't find it too challenging. I loved the dungeon, but I feel it was difficult. You should add an "in the middle" option to the poll.

Garo

Boy Wonder
Got stuck in there for a good while. Easily the most difficult dungeon the first time I played through it. I think the issue was spatial perception; I had a hard time visualizing the temple as a whole because of the huge, vertical central room. I ended up going down hallways I'd been down numerous times, entering the same room over and over in vain - it was just very difficult to work through. Dark Link also proved to be pretty challenging for my young "THRUST ATTACK EVERYTHING" self.

These days it isn't that bad, but it was rough my first playthrough.

biggreenhawk35

Link's Hawk/Celtic Form
c'mon people it is not hard just very boring and annoying only hard thing maybe dark link but yeah morpha provides a bit of a challenge but not much

Y2K3

Lushier than Mercy!
Having recently played this temple on my runthrough on OoT3D, I timed myself (well, not really, but I was talking on skype at the same time so I just looked to see when I had started and compared it to the time it was when I finished) and it was pretty much exactly an hour. Now, this was not my first run through however.
My first run through probably took about 2-3 hours and a complete use of a walkthrough. It probably was one of the harder dungeons my first playthough. It does get a lot easier thouguh (at least in my opinion).

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom