• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

WW-Wii U Is the Upcoming WW HD Release Making You Replay the Game Before It's Released?

I played through this game a few weeks before it was announced for the U, i'll probably leave it until the initial release. When OoT 3d came out i played OoT loads and when i got the 3d version i had, had enough of the game. We learn from our mistakes :P

ShadowDiety

Nanomachines, son.
I've been thinking about it, but decided not to because I get the feeling if I do, I'll probably get bored when playing HD considering I just played it not too long ago when it releases just with better graphics.

Mercedes

つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
The only thing I disliked about WW was the hunt near the end. It was pretty dull. I replayed it a while ago and got to that point, and just groaned. Kind of like when I replayed MGS3 and get to the bit with The End. Grooan! So I'd love to replay it but I'd just like them to do a little something about that. Will probably wait for the HD remake of course, don't see the point of playing it with that looming.

Lamentizer

Skeleton Of The Darkness
Heck yeah! I love Waker! I've actually already replayed it 6 times since the start of the year. And I mean 100%, including the Tngle Statues and Nintendo Gallery quests. I want to study every pixel so I can instantly spot any change in the new version. Well, the colors might be different, but I want to be able to spot differences in designs on walls, pots, markings on items\characters, etc.

I want to study every pixel so I can instantly spot any change in the new version.

Kudos, that's what I call a fanboy :lol:

That's where I'm going too; while I'm not the biggest TWW fan, I am replaying it now too, to appreciate the differences, besides Carlov and I got some unfinished business to do...

Well I might except I don't have my copy. It is at loan at a friends. I may not be having any experiences with it myself but I do get the joy of hearing my friend struggle through it as he plays it for the first time. Ah how I wish I could play any of the games again for the first time. Replays just don't pose the same challenge.

I just hope for speed runs it retains all the glitches since there were none that affected normal gameplay and maybe there will be some new fun ones. (which of course don't harm the game for everyone else)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom