• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Majora's Mask Is the Skull Kid from Oot the Same As the One from Majoras Mask

MonkeyFightSquad

*LAUGHS EVILLY*
150px-Skull_Kid_With_Mask_Artwork.png
is the skull kid from ocrania of time the same one from majors masko.o

Cel-Shaded Deku

Ha ha, charade you are!
Rapin' your churches, burnin' your women!
Yes. He said "You smell like the boy who taught me Saria's Song" or something along those lines. In Ocarina of Time you can optionally teach the Skull kid Saria's Song. He will give you a
heart piece
if you do that.

Last edited:

RedDekuScrub

Red as the Crimson Sun
Yes. He said "You smell like the boy who taught me Saria's Song" or something along those lines. You can optionally teach the Skull kid Saria's Song. He will give you a
heart piece
if you do that.

I don't think he says that... (Although I may be wrong) Also the Heart Piece is from OoT...

Actually thats very interesting. When you are playing through Ikana canyon the king(i forget his name) makes it soudn liek the skull kid and majora opened the stone tower temple and released darkness into Ikana... soak it in blood ect. But if the skull kid only had the mask for several days then how is that possible?

Anyway It is most deffinately the same skull kid. weather he/it was originally from Hyrule or Termernia i don't know

Actually thats very interesting. When you are playing through Ikana canyon the king(i forget his name) makes it soudn liek the skull kid and majora opened the stone tower temple and released darkness into Ikana... soak it in blood ect. But if the skull kid only had the mask for several days then how is that possible?
Igos du Ikana literally says: "It all happened after somebody thrust open the doors of that Stone Tower." Who did that is never said in the game and is pure interpretation/speculation...

I do not believe so. I believe this because Skull kid in Termina has a LONG history in Termina (his back story with the giants).

Anyway It is most deffinately the same skull kid. weather he/it was originally from Hyrule or Termernia i don't know

Link travels from Hyrule to Termina via the Lost Woods, and presumably at the end of the game he returns to Hyrule. Likewise, the happy mask salesman seems capable of travelling between them. What would stop the skull kid from doing the same? Whether Termina is construed as an alternate universe or simply a different geographical location from Hyrule, it is clearly possible to travel between them.

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer
"Smells a lot like that fairy kid who taught me that song in the woods..." - Skull Kid from Majora's Mask, stated after defeating Majora.

And therefore this evidence should be conclusive that MM's SK was originally from Ocarina of Time. I recall him being friendless even then, possibly an outcast from the others because he was "different." This viewpoint could've led to him exploring the Lost Woods even more, uncovering new passages, and ultimately find Termina. Tatl and Tael came upon him, crying, and befriended him. Together they did many things...including steal the Mask of Majora. The Four Giants, protectors of Termina, who apparently were his friends also, warned him about wearing it. But when they saw him become utterly consumed by it they abandoned Skull Kid, and he sought out revenge by wreaking havoc upon each province.

TheMightyThor

The Thunder God
I'm not sure if their connected or not, but there are three skull kids in the lost wood in Legend of Zelda Ocarina of Time. However I did see Celab's final Majora's Mask walkthrough video and the skull kid did say something about the same smell from lost woods.

I think imo the same skull kid from Ocarina of Time the one who gives you the piece of heart by playing Saria's Song to him.

They're the same, at the end he does sniff Link and says it reminds him of the fairy boy that taught him a song. I also believe that the Skull Kid originated in Termina because he was friends with the giants. They had to go protect their regions or something like that and he thought that they abandoned him and left, eventually finding Hyrule. I'm pretty sure the story the old lady tells you while wearing the All Night Mask infers this.

This has been clearly answered. but yes, This is the same Skull kid. now, I am posting to elaborate and speculate on an earlier post, and give my opinion on a subject matter. I believe Hyrule and Termina are connected. No different then say, Kohlohint Isle in LA. They are all on the same 'world' but are different countrys/areas of the same planet. I've always believed this, anyway. Hope that helps, some.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom