• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Is the Land in Phantom Hourglass Termina?

Zemen

[Insert Funny Statement]
The idea is that it's some strange dimension where time moves very differently than in the regular Zelda world that we know. Link goes on his adventure with Linebeck looking for Tetra and after when they wake up virtually no time has passed and only they know about the adventure. The problem with it being a different dimension is that Linebeck's grandson owns a shop in ST making it very possible that the PH world is in the regular world and possibly the phantom hourglass somehow made time move slower while on his adventure.

S

Sturgeon

Timeline and the truth says no. From what I guess, all land in the world was flooded, considering that you have left the Great Sea (which has flooded Hyrule).

Beeker

Wild Card
I'm not sure if it's the name of the land, but they call it the Realm of the Ocean King( or something alog the lines of that-_-) I can see what you mean when comparing it to Termina because of the odd passage of time that takes place in both areas, but I don't believe they are the same.

Clucluclu

Time for waffles
I started a thread just like this about a year ago in which it was concluded that the Sea of PH was probably the Sea of LA.

ironknuckle1

Archer Extraordinaire
The idea is that it's some strange dimension where time moves very differently than in the regular Zelda world that we know. Link goes on his adventure with Linebeck looking for Tetra and after when they wake up virtually no time has passed and only they know about the adventure. The problem with it being a different dimension is that Linebeck's grandson owns a shop in ST making it very possible that the PH world is in the regular world and possibly the phantom hourglass somehow made time move slower while on his adventure.
One other theory for why the time was slow and that they seemed to be in another dimension is that due to the end of PH and returning the Ocean King back to its normal state may have sent the world of the ocean king back into the reality that the other shipmates were in. This would explain why you could see Linebeck's ship sailing away in the end.

Aelic7

The Young Drifter
the land was the great sea.its been stated in the game.

Um, then why did the entire game only take 10 minutes, when Link and Tetra had been there for weeks? And the Ocean King clearly stated that they were in another world.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom