• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Is Spririt Tracks Worth Playing?

Please pick it up! I've played most of the Zelda games (not all, sadly. Getting there) but this has to be my favorite Zelda title! It's very inventive and different yet so Zelda!

well if you didn't like ph yuo probably won't like st they differ in story in that they seem to come after each other and now you're on a train, but the train also makes the map less free roaming which can be a down side, but if you are a true zelda fan you'll lie the game especially if you get it cheap ;)

Venom5051

Talk Zelda, talk Zelda
Well it would come down to did you like the temple of the ocean king at all. The response I am asking is because if you look at the main thing that you do a lot in, in phantom hourglass, you are always going back to the temple of the ocean king. Now that was not a big deal for me. In spirit tracks you are doing the something, but it is now this place called the tower of spirit or spirits. I do not know right now. But I do have to say that the tower of spirit or spirits is much harder then the temple of the ocean king was. But don't yet that not want you to buy the game. You know how in phantom hourglass you can not play the bosses more then once. Well in spirit tracks you can. And that is what I really don't like about phantom hourglass, because I like all the bosses very much and I was not able to play it once more. But I would still get it if you are a true Zelda fan

I think ST was a really good Zelda game. The flute was the only thing that got me frustrated a lot cause I failed a lot when I had to play it :P

P

Pm88

I actually thought that spirit tracks was better than phantom hourglass. For some reason it reminded me of some of ocarina of time, and majoras mask.

i think you should play it. it may be a little challinging at some points but it is better then phantom hourglass

Worth playing? Yes. Particularly memorable or impressive? Not exactly. I suppose a lot of it depends on personal preference. I found it to be rather bemusing and mediocre next to Phantom Hourglass (which blew me away), but it is still decent and you'll never know if you like until you play it.

I haven't finished the game, but I'm at the last dungeon. I've gotta say, it's kind of a fun idea that Link has a train and at first it's really fun to ride around on it and drive it, but if you don't mind being chased by enemy trains that kill you in one hit, it might stress you out a bit more than you would hope. Otherwise, it's a really fun and cute story and it's just nice to know that part of the storyline! ^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom