• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Is soup a drink

Is it???

• Yes

Votes: 3 15.0%
  • No

Votes: 8 40.0%
  • Stfu tristan

Votes: 9 45.0%

• Total voters

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
If you can't drink it straight without having to chew parts of it in order to not choke, it's not a drink. Does it become a drink when there is only broth, then? I say technically you could say it is but realistically you would not actually call it that. No one is actually calling their soup broth a drink in every day events, or at least I would imagine not. Even if you can make a technical case, you still probably wouldn't normally call it that, so the answer is no. That's how I see it.

Spiritual Mask Salesman

CHIMer Dragonborn
Staff member
Comm. Coordinator
Site Staff
Dunno what kinda gravy you're making but usually people use bacon grease, sausage grease, lard, or butter. Not crisco.
Lol, when I was a kid my mom would store bacon or sausage grease in an empty crisco contatainer once the grease cooled down, and she'd use that to make gravy for the next day. So I used to just call that grease crisco. So yeah, my bad.

Spiritual Mask Salesman

CHIMer Dragonborn
Staff member
Comm. Coordinator
Site Staff
Do you find that pleasant? That doesn't sound flavoursome
Lol, when I was a kid my mom would store bacon or sausage grease in an empty crisco contatainer once the grease cooled down, and she'd use that to make gravy for the next day. So I used to just call that grease crisco. So yeah, my bad.

• Haha
Reactions: Dio

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom