• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Is Skyward Sword Your New Favorite Zelda?

Is Skyward Sword the Best Zelda?

• Yes!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nah, Not Really.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

JakeProtagonist

Defender of Peace
For me, HECK YES! Man, I played for 5 straight hours today, and Loved EVERY MINUTE OF IT! Easily the Best and most EPIC Zelda to date (In my Opinion)!

What about you guys?

Rytex

Resident Netizen
So far, so good! I mean, I have gotten into the game far more than I have gotten into any of the earlier games (including Twilight Princess and Ocarina of Time, which are the top 2!). I give this game on a ten point scale, an eleven. It's that good.

Let it be known that this is my 500th post. And as such, I would like to commemorate the occasion by making a big ceremony out of this.

Previous Top 5.
1. Ocarina of Time
2. Twilight Princess
3. A Link to the Past
4. Majora's Mask
5. The Wind Waker.

New Top 5
1. Skyward Sword
2. Ocarina of Time
3. Twilight Princess
4. A Link to the Past
5. Majora's Mask

Let it be known that I, Rytex, have reached 500 Posts in Zelda Dungeon, and it took me ten days past a year and a half.

Last edited:
HECK YEAH
even though its not out in australia for 3 more days it still is my favorite game

Yes. Easily. I've loved it so far, it is so different to any other games (well close to TP in the sense of the controls) but being new to the 3D Zelda games i found this one very fun, maybe when my cousins get a little older i'll give them a copy and hope they have just as much fun as i do with it. :)

no alot of others are made better but this was a bit to fun for zelda its met to be fun but also dark so oots my fave

Yes I think this is my favourite Zelda game!!! Right now I just got the goddess harp and im off to the Sealed grounds!!!
1.Skyward Sword
2 & 3.Ocarina of time or Twilight Princess (not sure which is 2nd or 3rd)

Mickaroo

Call me Micky
Oh very much so, yes! I loved every minute of it! Not only is it my favorite Zelda, but it is my favorite game of all time. Yes, it beat out Majora's Mask on my list, but it isn't a shameful loss! I tell everyone that I can to play SS, and if they don't have a Wii, they should buy one just so they can play it. It's that good.

T

TND

I said "Nah, not really", but I wish there was a better way to have worded that. OoT will always be my favorite and will probably never ever be upset by another video game in general, much less Zelda. It's the game that got me on my Zelda kick and really into video games as a whole. I had played games as a kid before OoT, but gaming became my primary hobby once OoT and the N64 hit.

That being said, Skyward Sword has jumped Wind Waker into second on my list. Skyward is 2nd, yes, but not SO distant to OoT. There are lots of things I love about Skyward. Too many to list.

I also hate ranking games. Can't I just say I'm a Zelda fan and love them all. :p

MW7

Nope, I'm actually feeling like the newness is wearing off for me already. I'm on Christmas break right now from school and so I have time to anything. I could have been playing Skyward Sword again, but instead in the last couple weeks I've been playing Minish Cap for the first time, Majora's Mask for about the tenth time, and A Link to the Past for the sixth time. It did seem amazing on my first playthrough, but even then I didn't think it was my favorite Zelda.

Makar

I am the wannabe Kokiri!
Skyward Sword? Yes, yes, yes, yes, yes! My previous favorite was a tie between Twilight Princess and Majora's Mask, I don't know why but Skyward Sword made me realize how much I enjoyed Twilight Princess.
1.Skyward Sword
2.Twilight Princess
3.Majora's Mask
4.Ocarina of Time
5.A Link to the Past

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom