• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Is Skyward Sword Worth Buying a Wii For?

shaymin1

Derp.
Well, if you where already pondering the idea to get a Wii, go for it!
Personally I would probably buy a Wii to play Skyward Sword.

Strangelove

Somewhere
I would reccomend against buying it solely for one game. There's lots of other good Wii games you could get. Then again, with the Wii U coming out soon, I have to question whether it's worth it or not. Some Wii games are really good, but many I've seen are, to be lbunt, kind of crappy.

As much as I liked Skyward Sword, I'd have to say no. There are other games I've played that I enjoyed much more than Skyward Sword and those games are the reason I bought a Wii. The games I did buy the Wii for was Super Smash Bros Brawl, Super Mario Galaxy and Metroid Prime 3.

to be honest, i dont think so.. with the wii having less games and decreasing popularity, for one game, it doesnt seem worth it

PokaLink

Pokalink the avaricious
YES! First the wii price has gone down to extreme low's it used to be $250 and know you can get it for around $75. Seclond ss is boss.

RedDekuScrub

Red as the Crimson Sun
Yes, I do believe that Skyward Sword is a good reason to buy a Wii. Although, if I were you I would just go ahead and wait for the WiiU to come out.

I myself didn't purchase a Wii until after Skyward Sword was released. They are cheap enough now and SS is a great enough game that as a Zelda fan I can say it's worth it. Also there are quite a few other games on the system that look appealing enough that it's worth it.

two zelda games are made for the wii. go for it!
twilight princess is an amazing game anyway. :]
(and of course, skyward sword is too)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom