• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Is Skyward Sword a Good Game or a Bad Game?

Is Skyward Sword a Good Game or a Bad Game

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• It is not the best but neither the worst game in the series

• Total voters
It is one of the best games of the series, I think. OoT was better but SS was also really good.

Cody

ZD Pokemon Champion
I don't think it was the best Zelda game, and I feel like with ST and SS Zelda has become too linear, but that by no means makes it a "bad game". By the standard of games in general it's still amazing.

No doubt that its a good game, no way that its bad. The controls definitely created a new experience and challenge to the Zelda series.

ShadowDiety

Nanomachines, son.
OoT and MM are my favorite Zelda games, but SS is an absolutely amazing game right behind those 2 in my list.

The game is amazing! The graphics are gorgeous, the music is beautiful, the characters are extremely well developed, the controls worked, the difficulty was challenging but not too hard, and it made me both laugh hysterically and cry! Fantastic job Nitendo! Two thumbs up!!!

uhhh... how could you answer this poll?
"was it a good or bad game?"
"yes." or "no."
-_____-

haha! but skyward sword was a good game. it had its flaws like every other game, but it wasn't the best in the series. i expected more from it.

I played SS with the highest expectations, and found myself to be highly disappointed. The game was pretty fun but not anywhere near as good as the old games. The story was extreamly linear with so much annoying FLUFF. how many times do i have to prove that im a hero or that i have courage in this game before they get a frigin clue. The harp was an absolute joke. You fight the same 2 bosses 3 times each with very little difference between the fights, wow he grew arms woopdydoo. The sky is completely baren apart from a couple little islands. I am not a big fan of motion controls.... there good for mini games and thats about it (my personal opinion) , don't focus the entire game on a stupid gimmic when the game needs help elsewhere. So this is the so called new format for zelda games? Boy i hope not.

I dont really agree that SS is the best Zelda, but I do believe is an amazing experience, a true innovative and captivating game and worthy to be called a Zelda game. The innovative and unique artstyle (which proves that art trumps all), great characters, amazing story and fantastic implementation of Motion Plus makes it an experience that will be hard to top. It is one lf the industries bests, and without the standards the industry asks for in terms of hardware. SS is a game that proves art, a story with true emotions and creative design really is what makes a game unique and leave a lasting mark on the players and the fans. A fantastic way to celebrate Zelda's anniversary. Truly worth it.

I loved Skyward Sword to death because of the 1:1 controls and its story. However, it isn't the best game in the series, that honor would go to Ocarina of Time, but Skyward Sword is still my 2nd or 3rd favorite game in the series.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom