• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Is ****posting an art?

Jamie

Till the roof comes off, till the lights go out...
trans-pan-demi-ethno-christian-math-autis-genderfluid-cheesecake
As a long time **** poster, I like to think it takes a lot of work to make a good **** post, whether it be silly spam, trolling, etc. That begs the question, is it an art? Is it hard to ****post, or is it just born out of laziness? Do you have any respect for the **** posters on this forum, or do you think they just post a bunch of ****?

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
Personally, I put a substantial amount of thought into my ****posts. It usually takes me a whole 10 seconds to write them, time I could've spent walking to the fridge for some food. I use up valuable time to write ****posts. Yes, it is an art.

Jamie

Till the roof comes off, till the lights go out...
trans-pan-demi-ethno-christian-math-autis-genderfluid-cheesecake
Personally, I put a substantial amount of thought into my ****posts. It usually takes me a whole 10 seconds to write them, time I could've spent walking to the fridge for some food. I use up valuable time to write ****posts. Yes, it is an art.
Is this sarcastic? If so, do you consider this post to be well thought out and artistically driven? Can ****posts be used to make a point?

Thanks for reading.

Dan

It's only art if you're scanning the original from a piece of paper you wrote on in literal ****.

Link Floyd

ᵒⁿ ᵗʰᵉ ʳᵘⁿ
I really do think about what to **** post so it's hilariously good...but not all the time. Sometimes yes. Sometimes no.

DARK MASTER

The Emperor
idk, word "art" is so ambiguously defined why even care whether somebody considers something art? point is, we think it can be satisfying and sometimes enjoy doing it

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
Art would imply some manner of skill to me. Some **** posts can be artful, well thought out to produce something special but silly spam is on a par with modern art, those people who vomit pigment onto a canvas and call it art or make cans of their own poo and call it art.

Zonda

Meme Connoisseur
I've seen some pretty good ****posts in my time, it can be. Take a look at the **** Memes Facebook page for future reference.

Beauts

Rock and roll will never die
Some ****posts are comparable to the Mona Lisa in the effort and skill it took Da Vinci. Others are like Tracey Emin's bed, people call it art but really a woman with questionable cleanliness standards just conned a lot of people out of money.

I'll just leave this here

2cc3afc5cd.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom