• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Hyrule Warriors Is playing AoC alone any fun?

GrooseIsLoose

Slickest pompadour in town
ZD Legend
My elder cousin visited me a few months back and we played mk8 and ssb I then realized AoC was multiplayer. We played it a couple of times before he left and only then I realised how fun it really was. You can even beat missions that are more than your current recommended level in multiplayer

Mamono101

生きることは痛みを知ること。
Staff member
Yes?

Maybe the musou games just aren’t your type of game. I quite enjoy the side licensed versions of these games but don’t enjoy the mainline dynasty/samurai warriors quite as much.

That being said, AoC is kind of a boring game for me in general. I couldn’t get very invested in the story because it’s supposed to be an extension of a game that I just don’t like, but the gameplay is pretty solid for me (outside of those stupid Divine Beast sections). Am keen for 3 hopes even though I’ve never played a FE game before (except of course for FE: Warriors, because Musou game).

Uwu_Oocoo2

Joy is in video games and colored pencils
ZD Legend
Forum Volunteer
I've never played AoC multi-player unfortunately, but I do greatly enjoy the single player mode. I would imagine that having multiple players rather than trying to defend the entire map by yourself would be easier, as well as more enjoyable. I think it's the type of game that can be enjoyed in either mode, it just depends on which way you prefer.

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
Absolutely it's fun, but I do wish there was online multiplayer sometimes. I'm pretty sure other games in the main Warriors franchises have online, so I don't know why they've kept it out of these spin offs. I've played a bit of AoC with my cousin once, and split screen with a single joycon is not an ideal Warriors experience. I think online would be a lot more fun. Regardless though, playing alone is endlessly fun for me as it is. I love me some Warriors.

VikzeLink

The Destructive One
Staff member
I enjoy playing both AoC and the original HW by myself, it's a lot of mindless fun.
I've played the original in multiplayer a little bit and it was even more fun, as me and my friend could divide tasks (I could go on defense, while he went on the offense) to try to get gold rank on a lot of difficult stages. It was also the only way that I managed to get Agitha's Rank 3 weapon. That mission is impossible without a friend.
Saddly, I don't really hang out with this friend that much anymore, and I don't really know anyone else that wants to play that game with me...

But yea, they are a lot of fun in multiplayer!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom