• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Is OoT 3DS Graphics the Best Option?

DarkestLink

Darkest of all Dark Links
I've noticed a lot of people disagree over art styles with many wanting TP style, a few wanting tWW, and some stick with SS's in between style. However, it seems each and every time someone is upset over the graphic style. Yet I didn't notice this so much for OoT 3DS. Perhaps because it has always sorta had this style. I'm just curious, would anyone be actually upset to see OoT 3DS style used for the next Zelda game?

If you're meaning OoT 3D Graphics for the next 3DS game then i'd love to see those, i think OoT3D's graphics really suit Zelda more so than any other we've had, though that being said it is more of a generic style. I would have been worried if the 3DS was anything less than what it was in terms of power. the DS games used the same graphical style as WW but it couldnt really pull it off, the console was too primitive to give us the graphics it was aiming for, wit the 3DS though that isn't a problem so while i do love OoT3D's graphics and art style and would like to see it again (of which im sure we'll see in MM3D) i wont mind seeing another art style in the next 3DSZelda game i know that the 3DS can handle whatever nintendo wants it to.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom