• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Is Nintendo Spoiling Too Much?

Hi,

Lots of new trailers have been released during the last few months, weeks and even days. Not only did they reveal different locations within the game, but also they revealed different dungeons, the items you obtain in those dungeons, the dungeons bosses and the exact place on the world map these locations are positioned. I believe, never before, did Nintendo spoil do much for any game.

But could it be too much?

Honestly, I don't want them to spoil the game any more. I know that, if anything is revealed I won't be able to keep myself from watching it and I suspect I'm not the only one. Each time something new is revealed I´m feeling exited as wel as ´oh no not again´.

I think I am going to be pretty irritated if they, for example, next week reveal content regarding the Sheikah place and the week after that, reveal content about the tribe inhabiting the Desert Area.

What do you think?

D

Deleted member 6224

Im staying away from anything SS right now so i really dont know anything

Zorth

#Scoundrel
As long as they don't reveal major plot information or make some weird playthrough and upload it to YouTube.. I'm cool :cool:
Ironic that I was thinking about making a thread like this but went to grab some coke and BAM! there you are.. has been happening alot lately :huh:

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
No, they aren't spoiling enough. For one, I believe we STILL don't know if a magic bar will indeed be in SS. Also, we have next to no plot details, though that is common for Zelda games.

sigurd

Hylian Knight
You go to the store to get the game then you come home open the game and put it in the wii and you already know the first 15 mins so its more fun to play a game you dont now anything about except that its from your favorite game series than it is to play a game you haved watch hundreds of hours of videos of

Cuju

私はカウントダウンを実行します。
No, they aren't spoiling enough. For one, I believe we STILL don't know if a magic bar will indeed be in SS. Also, we have next to no plot details, though that is common for Zelda games.

Man, you have to let the magic bar go! I've noticed that you really want it in Skyward Sword, but we would've know by now...

I don't think that they're spoiling too much. SS is supposed to be a massive game, and if it is as big as Nintendo says it is, they haven't showed us much at all.

They could be spoiling to much, yet they could not. It depends on a big spoiler is in your opinion. In my opinion, they are releasing enough information to get us by before the game is released. I like their strategy, they start off showing trailers then they show the amazing stuff 1-2 months before the release. The game is huge according to Nintendo and you can easily waste 80-100 hours in it. I'm guessing these spoilers are entirely miniscule compared to the length of the game. I have had my fair share of spoilers, so I'm not watching any more news. I'm just going to wait until the game hits the stores.

Well at this rate we will have extensive details about every location in the entire game by the end of the month. So yes, they are spoiling too much.

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer
They're spoiling us with only the right amount of info that does nothing to ruin the main plot. I'm satisfied with what they've given so far, because it allows me to retain excitement for the opportunity to finally play it, but not feel like I've been sold the entire story. From what I can tell, this game features the most amazing content yet.

My Sister says I am going to know the game before it even comes out! O.O
I have not stopped looking at the spoilers (To excited). Also I am not pointing out who are what?
But someone one on here has leaked information or some Psychic ability....

Nintendo might have revealed more about this game than others, but there are still some mysteries us fans want to solve. Since Nintendo gave us a lot of information, fans add on to that by recording gameplay, making theories, and even making fan-made music.

i think the game is huge if nintendo is so comfortable with releasing loads of info. so i don't think it will spoil the game. or nintendo is just desperate of hype, that could be the case too

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom