• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Ocarina of Time Is Navi Annoying?

Is Navi Annoying?

• Uhm, OMG YEAH!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Z

Zach

I hate it when that happens^ Basically the only annoying thing about her is that her advice is never the advice I need, and repeats it over and over again, even when I've already done it.

Master Kokiri 9

The Dungeon Master
Is navi annoying? Does soda goe flat of course she's annoying!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! She points out the obvious and she just blurts it out like a frickin four year old!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

B

Bag

Yes, she is annoying as hell Lol; especially in the first couple of dungeons! Listen! Press A to open this door, Listen! You can look around a corner by Z Targetting!

Annoying unless your a new player and actually benefit from her tips, but most of them is just common sense; i.e the door opening one lol; if you've picked up a video game controller before you'd probably know the main action button on the controller (In this case A)

Zarom

The King
Me I never found Navi annoying, really... I didn't even know people could get annoying by her until I saw that some people said that... :fairy::fairy::fairy::fairy::fairy:

guapo2003

The incomparable legend
I never once ever thought Navi was annyoying. I did not understand until years later that this was even issue for some players. Maybe it's either the generation change or maybe people always did, I just never noticed.

i only find her annoying when i want to look around only to be interrupted by what useless information she has to say, though to be honest in all my life i've only had two playthroughs of the game, my first playthrough was on the original N64 version and the second one was on the 3DS version so upon my second playthrough i thought it'd be best to just use the weapons you aim in 1st person with like the slingshot, it works for me and because of it i don't get annoyed by Navi nearly as often

MW7

Yes, she is annoying as hell Lol; especially in the first couple of dungeons! Listen! Press A to open this door, Listen! You can look around a corner by Z Targetting!

Annoying unless your a new player and actually benefit from her tips, but most of them is just common sense; i.e the door opening one lol; if you've picked up a video game controller before you'd probably know the main action button on the controller (In this case A)

Yep exactly as I feel. I've played through the game about 20 times, and I genuinely want to kill Navi. It's like Nintendo assumes people will only play their games once or twice so they don't bother letting you turn off tutorials.

I've never found her that annoying. I like her voice, I think it's cute. Unless I'm already frustrated and annoyed by something else, her reminders never annoy me. I'm actually weirdly fond of her, the game wouldn't feel the same without Navi shouting at me, lol. Most of the time I kind of ignore her, though, so I don't have much else to say.

I actually didn't find her annoying. I liked her as a sidekick.
Although, I do enjoy making Navi jokes every now and then :3

on the 64 version i really just ignored it for the most part, but playing through on the 3DS and having its say NAVI! NAVI! NAVI! on the top screen every time she wants to talk to me just pushes it over the edge.

S

Slim Shady

i have a very good way to make navi shut up go to the castle town then turn the tv volume off

D

dracoattacker

To be honest, I don't mind Navi bothering me

Flashback:
NAVI! SHUT UP
Michael, we need to save Hyrule
O.O I said SHUT UP.
Michael, we need to save Hyrule!
Ò_Ó *kills Navi*
Michael we need to...
*sits on her* >:)

Nope, never.

But anyway, I understand some people find it annoying that a fairy keeps telling us the same thing. I've just done the Biggorron's sword side-quest and she keeps telling me: MICHAEL, WE NEED TO SAVE HYRULE!!

But, actually this topic was bumped. So I don't know if it should be closed or not?

everettkagan

Major SS and Oot fan!
navi is the only reason i dont hate fi. Whenever fi states the ridiculously obvious and i start 2 dislike her a little bit, i just say to myself, REMEMBER NAVI!!! and all the hate goes away cuz i know this isnt the worse compainion legend of zelda throws at you, and i start to like fi a little bit more.

Z

zelda-dancer

My first experience with Navi was when I was 4 years old watching my dad play through OoT. I never thought she was annoying at all. In fact, I wanted her to be my fairy! :lol: Now that I'm older, I definitely understand why some people get annoyed with her. I still don't find her annoying, though. :P

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom