• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Ocarina of Time Is Navi Annoying?

Is Navi Annoying?

• Uhm, OMG YEAH!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

TheRationalDove

Red Hair Wonder
I have a love-hate relationship with Navi. I am playing Orcarina of time 3D at present and she does help a lot when it comes to defeating enemies and/or bosses. In the other three games in the Zelda series that I have played (Phantom Hourglass, Spirit Tracks and Twilight Princess), none of the companions really ever provided me with hints on how to defeat them, expect for whenever midna would give me hints if I was doing something wrong. So that's really handy. Navi's noises don't really annoy me all that much either, since i normally am so concentrated on completeing the game that her voice become more ambient sound. However, it can irk me when she reminds me for the fifth time to ask Saria about the third Spiritual Stone, even after I have played the song twice and asked her twice.

M

mokona23

I would like a mute option for Navi. Her "HEY" got so annoying that I started to hear her voice in movies (ok, I'm exaggerating a little bit, but I did hear a high-pitched "HEY" in one movie).

TwilightDeku

Sage of the Dark Forest
Navi was created to help players who couldn't figure out puzzles so easily. She is helps make the game not impossibly hard for those who are not long-time Zelda fans. Though, it would be nice to have an OFF switch...

No, I don't think so. With her Z-targeting, she's very helpful. Well, of course her constant 'Hey' and 'Watch out' can be pretty annoying sometimes, but without it, the game would lack something. And, believe me or not, after completing OoT, I really missed her...:(

Navi is an icon!:lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom