• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Ocarina of Time Is Navi a Fake Fairy?

I think Navi is a very wise fairy after all the great Deku tree trusted her to help you.
The Great Deku tree could not just select any fairy for this mission for if Navi had not been chosen the whole of Hyrule could have been destroyed.
For me Navi one one of the highest if not the highest rank of fairies.

Last edited:

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer
No, :fairy: is a light blue shade while the healing fairies are pink, so maybe the light blue signifies a different kind. Possibly a protector or guide.

Katelynn

Flirtatously Flirty
This topic kinda makes you wonder: Do any fairies other than Navi Scream HEY and LISTEN?

geek4887

The Unknown
No, :fairy: is a light blue shade while the healing fairies are pink, so maybe the light blue signifies a different kind. Possibly a protector or guide.

How about the fairies from Phantom Hourglass?

This topic kinda makes you wonder: Do any fairies other than Navi Scream HEY and LISTEN?

Man, everyone forgets the Phantom Hourglass game! Remeber Ciela? Even though she didn't say listen.

Last edited:

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer

I know. It kinda makes me wonder if Navi is really old and she's just floating there with a funnel in her ear saying "Heh, Listen!" And if an enemies looming around you, she adjusts her glasses and says "Look/Watch Out!" :D

Still you must love her. :fairy:

How about the fairies from Phantom Hourglass?

I haven't played Phantom Hourglass, so it's hard for me to say... I was really talking about MM or OoT fairies, since they are the onces I grew up with and remember most.

Last edited:

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
I think Navi is a guardian fairy, not a healing fairy. Not all fairies seem to have that property of healing – great fairies don't do it ALL of the time and I never have seen Saria's fairy [Kalo?] even speak. If Navi DOES have that ability to heal, gosh she is so in for it.

Siniru

Zoldyck family assassin
Your Imagination... Is life real?! Am I real?!
I think that Navi is a real fairy, But from a different clan (Race, if you refer to call it). There is three clans of fairies, and they are all run by the Queen Of Fairies that is found for powerups.

I think---

Nayru's Clan: the pink healing fairies. They're base is the Fairy Fountains, dotted here and there. They die after healing, and they can speak, but they normally have nothing to say.

Din's clan: Not seen on OOT, but these are Fighter fairies. They are rare to find, because they live below the ground in tunnels. The fairies in Din's clan are red, like Leaf on Phantom Hourglass.

Farore's clan: These live in the forest, and they do not have a base. you normally can see them following the Kokiri kids as partners. They are several colors, and Navi is one of them.

Names that are common on the clans:

Nayru's clan: Sirinu, Tatsuya, Spirit, Light.

Din's clan: Flame, Shadow, Blood, Night, Blade.

Farore's clan: Navi, Celia, Sinibi, Lirt, Cherrina, Tatl.

Nayru's clan fairies:

Awaiting photo

Din's clan fairy:

leafw.jpg

Farore's clan fairies:

neri.jpg fairy_style_test___tatl_by_pikachuuu-d3gu8tg.jpg Tael.jpg

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom