• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Is My Voice Annoying?

TheMinish

Hero of the Skies
Hey all, it's TheMinish here with a question that irrelevant to everything. I recently posted a youtube video and was wondering if you found my voice annoying, the video is in my signature.

So, does my voice sound annoying to you? Because I hate my voice :(

Dude, I can totally agree with you; not about your voice [I have siggies turned off, so I can't view the link to your videos], but I hate my voice as well. Luckily, I barely ever speak in real life... I'll turn siggies back on to display the link to said Youtube video...

EDIT: Okay, I just saw the video. Your voice isn't as annoying as you think. [Well, at least to me it's not.] In my opinion, you sound a bit like Daniel Radcliffe...

Last edited by a moderator:

TheMinish

Hero of the Skies
Dude, I can totally agree with you; not about your voice [I have siggies turned off, so I can't view the link to your videos], but I hate my voice as well. Luckily, I barely ever speak in real life... I'll turn siggies back on to display the link to said Youtube video...

EDIT: Okay, I just saw the video. Your voice isn't as annoying as you think. [Well, at least to me it's not.] In my opinion, you sound a bit like Daniel Radcliffe...

Stop that Voldermort! It's funny because my name is Daniel :P

Yeah, I think a lot of people hate their voice

Conor

the over analysing guy
You sound like a male version of the landlady in space to me, I'm not sure if that's bad or not...
nevertheless, no you haven't got an annoying voice, like, at all. :)

Pen

The game is on!
No no no! Your voice isn't annoying at all! Believe me. Your voice was quite similar to mine actually (but that's another matter...). Anyway, I liked your voice, and I liked the video, it was interesting to watch, really!

Don't dislike your voice, a lot of people do (I disliked my own voice before, but I learned not to, and now I have a YouTube channel where I sing Zelda, so... yeah). Your voice is good.

Dan

I think you have a superb voice. I think it's common for people to dislike their own voice (I know I do)

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
If your voice is annoying, you will wholeheartedly believe so. If you have any doubt, your voice is NOT annoying. I personally say it isn't!

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer
Every time I read your stuff, I hear this little voice inside my hear squeaking out what you wrote. And that is very annoying! ;)

But no, after watching the vid I can say it's not. A little hard to understand in some parts, but not annoying.

Last edited:

zeldahuman

Graphic Designer
TheMinish, I can surely say your voice is FAR from annoying. You sound like the British version of me, to be honest with ya! :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom