• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Majora's Mask Is Majora‘s Mask a Bad Game?

I see no or at least no strong negatives with this game. It is one of the best put together of them all. It is not the best but I am undecided on whether it is tied for 1st. The final boss does a moon walk on the moon; what is not to love?

B

bunnyhood

Oh My! Majora's Mask is by far the best game in the series... Some people don't understand why but the truth be told, the thruth be told... they DIDNT play the whole game!

Oh My! Majora's Mask is by far the best game in the series... Some people don't understand why but the truth be told, the thruth be told... they DIDNT play the whole game!
I am definatley with you on that:yes: People that dont play through enough of it are little kids at that point, or are bussy with less awesome things that dont make you feel like the ULTIMATE MOST POWER FULL BEING EVER!:) Thats what my cousin Louis did, he was playing OoT just because he could go ahead in the game. I am sorry but OoT was rather 3rd on my list of best games, whats so great? I am gonna make a thread to that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom