• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Is Link Attending College?

Linkwolf

Worship the Strangeness
It's training him to be a knight protector because his job as a knight is sealed in. He is not getting degrees or majors.

i'm not sure but i beleived it mentioned something about only for senior cassmen somewhere i think when that one instructor(not sure if it was owlon or horrwel) teaches u spin thing

I saw it as a boarding school but it could be a college too. I don't think it matters because they were likely home schooled as kids. To skyloftians, it's simply just a school because it's the only one with an establishment.

LavaAnon

The Forever Gamer
I would think of it just as it is, an Academy. They go to get education, become knights and whatnot. But I seriously doubt that the students of the knight academy are age ranges from 18-24. ^^

I don't think you can really compare the school in Skyloft to the school system we have. I don't really see what function college would have in Skyloft. It's an incredibly small town. I think everyone goes through a standard system of schooling and is helped by the community so they can give back. Like I said, in this setting I don't think college would really even work in this environment.

Groose

Groosenator
Just seems like more of their version of a typical school. Its not like theres much you can learn to be in Skyloft

godess reborn

Blame The Cricket
It seems to be a bit more like a boarding school, since most of the students don't appear to be college age. And some boarding schools are made for certain purposes, such as the knight traing provided at the Knight Academy.

Braivety

FPT | Breb
Yeah, i guess its a college. I mean, i don't know why you have ONE chance to be a knight and if you fail you never get another chance, but yeah, its probs a college.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
It's more of a boarding school than college, but I can see the similarities and reasoning behind one's thinking it's a college. The thought of Link studying in a classroom or a library, though, it's pretty unnerving.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom