• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

General Classic Is It Possible to Change the Name on a OOT Savefile?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have an old savefile that i would really to change to Link, is this even possibly? I would hate if i had to delete it and create a new game.

If your running Oot from p64 or any other emulator, you could crack the rar. file. it. But that's a whole 'nother ball game. So I guess, no.

I do run OOT on an emulator, however this case is not emulator related, this is my 'old' savefile on Wii/N64. Tough luck, i guess. Will just have to start all over.

Michael Heide

The 8th Wise Man
Wii/N64? If that is supposed to be the Collector's Edition (released for the Gamecube, compatible with the Wii), there are hardware solutions for reading out a Gamecube memory card. However, that's a lot of work.

Starting from scratch seems like the easier method.

Wii/N64? If that is supposed to be the Collector's Edition (released for the Gamecube, compatible with the Wii), there are hardware solutions for reading out a Gamecube memory card. However, that's a lot of work.

Starting from scratch seems like the easier method.

I'm referring to the Ocarina of Time/Masterquest disc. Don't worry about it, i already started a new game.

it wont work. you have to make a new game:(

I already did. It's all good, that way I'll get to replay one of my favorite games.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom