• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Twilight Princess Is It Possible to Beat TP Only Learning the Fatal Strike?

MsNerrrrd

Demyx stole my cookies
Yes, the only ABSOLUTE hidden skill you need to learn, is the Ending Blow, since you're on your way to the Forest Temple, and the Golden Wolf blocks your way, there's pretty much nothing you can do about it, only to let it take you to the ghostly realm where you learn the skills. The other skills, however, are learned with Howling Stones. Means, you need to howl a specific song at the stone, and then the Golden Wolf will appear, and allows you to learn the other skills. So, yes, the other skills are completely optional, but will make the game a lot more easier to beat. For an example, mastering the Back Slice will prove most useful against Dark Nuts, and enemies that tend to block frontal attacks, or have a shield of sorts.

Yes. I beat Twilight Princess with only 3 hearts, only the fatal strike, and only using the Ordon Sword for everything except the dark curtains in the dark realm, Zant, and Ganondorf, all of which require the Master Sword. To be fair, I killed Ganondorf only by using the chance attacks and by swinging my fishing pole at him to distract him, so I don't know how to defeat him otherwise... But yep! Its possible.

bunny

birb overlord
It's totally possible. I am always too lazy to learn the secret techniques, so I would know. xDD

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom