• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Is it just me?

bellum

Gamer since age 2
I hope your saving the game with the song of time if you're and it still doesn't save tha major items your doomed well not doomed but I suggest getting a new MM

bellum

Gamer since age 2
wait my question that could answer all your problems is

Did you get it new or used

that should solve your problems

ShellShocker

adjective spaceman
That's a pretty bad glitch, not as bad as mine, sometimes when I enter a room, the TV goes black, comes back, and then I can't move or anything...
ANYWHO, I hope you get a new one or it is fixed....somehow.

Amelie

Air Dancer
I think MM is one of the best even though the replay value is not really something I like to do in the game. It is hard.. but lots of newer Zelda games lack challange to me.. in my opinion.. Also.. like others said.. if you are saveing then there should not be a problem.

Is there something wrong with your memory card? =O

Yes I agree I dont like it that you lose all your items every time the third day comes around. And I take a loooong time to finish dungeons so I cant take my time and enjoy the game.

Deku man

Just another nobody......
I agree.If i don't save and have to replay the temple i will not play and the time is just horrible. it moves too slow when i want time too pass.Who wants to wait for 12:00
when it is 6:00. :mad:

mewtwolord

Hello World
I agree.If i don't save and have to replay the temple i will not play and the time is just horrible. it moves too slow when i want time too pass.Who wants to wait for 12:00
when it is 6:00. :mad:

Dude there are songs you learn from I think this scarecrow dude that tells you how to skip half a day and slow down time.Also try doing other thungs while waiting.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom