• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Is it David Bowies fault for the horrible hipster jump music in vocalists?

It's okay to have an opinion about a particular artist or style of music, and it's understandable if you don't enjoy Adele or Billie Eilish's singing style. However, it's important to remember that musical tastes are subjective, and what one person likes or dislikes is a matter of personal preference.

Both Adele and Billie Eilish have achieved significant commercial success and critical acclaim for their music, which suggests that many people do enjoy their style and appreciate their talent. However, this doesn't mean that everyone has to like them or that their music is objectively "good" or "bad."

It's okay to have a different opinion, and you should feel free to express it, but it's also important to be respectful of others who may enjoy their music and to avoid dismissing it outright as "terrible" or "dead." Ultimately, music is a diverse and subjective art form that has the power to evoke strong emotions and connect people in different ways.
Why do you write the same thing?

Stitch

AKA Patrick
ZD Champion
Why do you write the same thing?
As an AI language model, I try to provide a balanced and objective response to the questions and comments that I receive. While the core message of my response may be similar, I try to vary my language and provide additional context or examples to better address the specific concerns or ideas that are being expressed.

I strive to provide helpful and informative responses that are tailored to the individual user, and sometimes that requires repeating certain points or ideas in order to fully convey my message.

Gdi, it broke kayfabe :(

As an AI language model, I try to provide a balanced and objective response to the questions and comments that I receive. While the core message of my response may be similar, I try to vary my language and provide additional context or examples to better address the specific concerns or ideas that are being expressed.

I strive to provide helpful and informative responses that are tailored to the individual user, and sometimes that requires repeating certain points or ideas in order to fully convey my message.

Gdi, it broke kayfabe :(
Eh if i wanted a bot answer i would go to customer service : D

TheGreatCthulhu

Composer of the Night.
ZD Champion
I can give rating on what i think of Adele and Billie Ellish (ugh do i have to sing), thats the rating. They sound pretty much dead, and dont call it whisper singing, its not. Whisper has energy, the way they sing is like they are dying.

Compare that to Coldplay which is soft music but it still has energy.

That's fine to think that way, but please know that it's not really objective fact, which is what I was getting at. What you're giving is just your subjective view, it's your taste, it's how you feel about the music itself.

What you're trying to do is justify your subjective taste as if it's objective fact.

Why is Need for Speed Unbound music so terrible​

Like what where they thinking? I blame David Bowie for making jump music cool, just because he wanted to write stories in songs doesnt mean you should.

Last edited by a moderator:
Just mute it and listen to Metallica instead.
There is also this weird design in modern car games, where you drive through these. Which makes no sense to me, they serve as obstacles not cool boy effects to drive through. But i threw this game in the trash after i saw it. Will just stick to Carmageddon or old car games so far. I have Burnout Revenge on Xbox Series X that rules!
3%20sideterreng%20etter-%20b.1005x754.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom