• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Is Having Link As the "link" Between the Player and the Game Really Necessary?

LolGames4U

Viceroy of Area 11
that's actually debatable, Link and Zelda could be descended to a shrine from the gods and have became adopted and lived so long without truely knowing eachother, i just keep thinking they're in the same family because if you look at them they have a resemblence to eachother, in almost every game they have similar facial features as well as the same hair in most games

This gets so confusing! They do look similar, especially in the Wind Waker/Phantom Hourglass/Spirit Tracks timeline. Or maybe they've become gods since Link is a legendary hero!

yea, and note this, in the beginning of Twilight Princess Link has brown hair, but when the god of Faron Woods transforms him back from wolf to human he suddenly has his blonde hair so logicly his original color was meant to be brown, just like the color of Zelda's hair in the game

bbevington90

The Mask Salesman
I just want to mention that the projecting of yourself into Link isn't something you do on purpose, it's to make you feel like you are Link, and that you're not necessarily controlling Link, but yourself in the games. I personally don't care if Link has a "character" or not, but I just wanted to say that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom