• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Majora's Mask Is Fierce Deity Mask Worth It?

Status
Not open for further replies.

skippybake420

IronKnuxSurge
I'm playing majora's mask and is it worth getting rid of all ur masks? i guess they don't really have much use afterwards and getting the mask proves u did get all of the masks but its just going back and playing it to see all ur masks gone and u can only use it in boss battles, i guess its worth it maybe cuz if u go back and play the bosses for heart peice reasons it could be fun but is it worth it?

pupairo12

Skyward Sword Anticipator
Oh, you get all of your masks back when you go back in time. It's completely worth it, to be able to beat up all of those bosses that irritated you throughout the game without even lifting your finger.

skippybake420

IronKnuxSurge
OH THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMG i didnt know that i thought u just lost them all didnt even think of goin back in time ok theres no doubt im getting it now thank you!

Random Person

Just Some Random Person
I asked the same question even with the knowledge that I would get it back.

forthefdmask.png

S

Sin

No, I like the satisfaction of not using the easy way out.

I also like Zeldawiki's theory of the mask being evil.

tetrafan

Zelda Fan Girl
I used the Fierce Deity Mask in the Final battle with Majora and I didn't like it. It made the Fight too easy and was over too fast. I'll stick with normal Link its much more satisfying and more challenging.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
FD's mask in my honest opinion ISN'T worth it. You get to use it in FIVE scenarios, and even then by the time you revisit those areas you could take down the obstacles without it within minutes. Even for aesthetics, FD's mask isn't worth it because it's just a retextured Adult Link wielding Biggoron's Sword which is retextured as well (and can shoot sword beams). But, if you're going to collect all the masks then you might as well get FD's as well because beating Majora in less than 1/100th the "expected" time is feels oh so good.

D

Deleted member 14134

It is cool to say you went through the game and getting every possible mask but it takes all challenge away from the final fight so if you want it to be easy then yes it's worth it but not so much if your looking for a challenge.

It totally is, because there's awesome glitches you can do to be Feirce Deity anywhere, and they're easy, too!

skippybake420

IronKnuxSurge
im definately getting it alls i have left is the couples mask and giants mask (i failed by accident twice at the part where you get the sun's mask back for kafei) and i also just started the stone tower temple

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom