• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Is Fi the New Navi?

Is Fi annoying?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
H

Huskersrule2007

Fi is not the new Navi.....Fi is on a new level of super annoying that not even Navi reached.

B

BleachyZelda

I don't know who's worse. Navi although she is annoying, her hints or advice or "words of wisdom" are amusing. Fi on the other hand is even more annoying, but her singing is funny to watch and if Zelda characters were real, she'd be an amusing ballet teacher. "I calculate a 0% chance that you are better than me. Now dance on the walls."

The Joker

<span style="text-shadow:2px 2px 4px Purpl
Yes, she is VERY annoying. There's even a video that emphasises my reasons why. Hint: she CONSTANTLY states the obvious.

Fi is not the new Navi.....Fi is on a new level of super annoying that not even Navi reached.

Yes! Although Navi would "bother" you at the first dungeon a lot, she is NOWHERE near as "annoying" as Fi. There are levels:

Extremely Annoying - Fi

Very Annoying -

Annoying -

Not so Annoying - Navi

Not Annoying

Navi wouldn't stop you to tell you your hearts were low, she wouldn't tell you things you had already heard and repeat them again just to be obnoxious, she wouldn't say stupid things like "THIS IS A BOSS DOOR AND I AM 95% SURE THAT THERE IS SOMETHING IMPORTANT BEHIND IT". At most, Navi would only stop Link in between dungeons to give him SUBTLE HINTS (unlike Fi's totally DUH hints) as to where to go next, whereas Fi would actually pretty much tell you how to solve a puzzle in a dungeon...egh!! Seriously, Fi is the WORST companion Link has ever had in his adventures. <_<

Linkwolf

Worship the Strangeness
Fi gives more info than Navi but Navi is more biased on Link's side. Fi is more a helpful robot than a helpful fairy-creature.

Sure Navi was annoying Hey! Listen! But Fi is just so boring and emotionless. It gets really annoying when she gives you all of the percents as well.

TrueChaos

Defender of Hyrule
i like Navi. Fi is REALLY annoying. even the blatantly obvious aside, during battles she would tell me nothing useful and then state the bleedin obvious, like fighting Ghirahim. she says how he is strong but no advise on beating him. the he goes from using magic to that black sword and all Fi then tells you is he has changed his battle style. THANKS FI

The only time that I found her rather annoying was when you are low on hearts. Zelda's game already have the beeping noise and in SS you are also blinking red when you are really low on hearts. Then Fi starts beeping and glowing as well... :P

They're both annoying, but Fi will never replace Navi in that regard. One of the worst parts about Fi was how condescending she was. Also, how she and Navi just broke into your gameplay whenever and wherever for whatever reason had a tendency to get on my nerves. Still, at the end of each game, I gotta say, I miss them.

If she is I'm going to have to tranquilize the person at Nintendo who decided to replace Navi. Navi is indespesible! And no person who states exrtemely obvious statistics can replace her quick obvious remarks!

In my opinion, Fi is incredibly annoying. As Navi did, she would bluntly point out the obvious, but how she would come out of the sword and sort of pause everything.. and her mechanical voice was very irritable throughout the game. Nonetheless, I was kind of sad in the ending when we had to say goodbye.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom