• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Is Fi the New Navi?

Is Fi annoying?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Fi was a disappointment for me, I was hoping for some dry humor, such as GLADOS from the Portal series, but if they tried for that it surely didnt read that wya for me. Navi will always be the funny, sarcastic and anoyying fairy sidekick I love the most.

V

VictoryStar926

i never found Fi too anoying sure when my battaries were dyeing or i was dyeing she would start to become irritating mut its WAY better than HEY LISTEN OVER HERE WATCH-OUT!!!!

I like the way Fi talks & her voice, but shes incredibly annoying. The dowsing method & her captain-obvious advice beep constantly so u have to activate her. I also like the way Navi talks & her voice. Altho she is annoying too, she isn't required to listen to her as nearly as much as Fi. I like Navi better that Fi, but only because of her persistant advice. So yes, Fi is the new Navi mostly because Fi is more annoying.

But Fi's only reason of being created was to help Link, so its somewhat understandable that she trys too hard to help. Navi was sent to Link by the Deku tree to help u, but for all we know, he could of picked some other random fairy to help link, leaving her unnamed. What I'm trying to say is both of them were suppose to help Link, but Navi had a choice;for all we know she could of had a life...but I should probably stop my random babbling cuz this is a bit off topic.

Mickaroo

Call me Micky
I never found Fi that excruciatingly annoying. Sure, she thinks you're incapable of noticing your health (and we already have the little ringing and flashing from the corner) and has to point out the most obvious things, but I think she is a great character. Also, her "alerting noise" is far less annoying than "Hey! Listen!" (I have nothing against Navi either, I should point out...) Also, Fi was usually helpful whenever I was stuck. And that was a lot.

The way I view it is, yes she can be annoying. However, she actually helps you in a lot of ways. She can recap, give you hints, let you in on a few rumors. She's actually very helpful. Navi on the other hand was just slightly helpful. That's the way I view it! :D

Oh and all my fellow Dungeonee's.. GAME ON!!!

S

Soohable

I hate when Fi says something that already come out visually. It is annoying especially when Link has three hearts or less.

Danigo92498

Someone You Met Online
I found Navi more annoying because it was constant "HEY, LISTEN" left and right. Fi wasn't so annoying(besides for giving tips not really needed) but she didn't bug you alot during the story. Sometimes her advice can be useful.

Zukoia

DestiaDestroyerOfBokoblin
Fi was much less annoying in the first play through my second (at final boss now HM) you can just skip the cut scene's with her so she is much less annoying then Navi because she just goes berserker in my game like every 2 sec at least 2 HEY LISTEN! I'm still playing OoT just because I like the temples else I never played them because of Navi D:

Zukoia

DestiaDestroyerOfBokoblin
And Fi was made for starting players I guess that's why she states the obvious etc just to help the new players.

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
Hmmm like Navi Fi was ment to help the player out when they start to play the game for the very first time. And I think all sidekicks are kinda supposed to do that don't they? Both Fi and Navi could get annoying yes but after a while they will leave you alone. Fi was more like a robot to me and emotionless but I liked her options. I often used her for information or even secrets. A fun way in my opinion to appreciate these characters more is to think further. I mean come on if this was real life I don't think Navi or Fi would tell you to open the door by pressing A. We would simply open it with our hands without a button making us do this :P This is how I satrted to laugh at Navi her commands and after playing it more than a couple of times the annoying feeling will lgo away.

I kinda hated it how she would tell me thing I already knew like my batteries being low, or I am running out of hearts, I have to admit I did find her information usefull when beating enimeies...But Navi would always say,,,I really don't know his weak point. Even when It was obvious :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom