• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Is Fi the New Navi?

Is Fi annoying?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
A

AndrewLink

Yes especially when you tells you your wii remote's battery is dying

lotrfanatic

ChronoPhoenix
I didnt find her annoying unlike most, but i thought she was more computer than character.

Except when you think about it was kind of it like this
LINK:"Computer, tell me what you've learned of Zelda's whereabouts!"
FI:"Yes Master, there is a 60% chance she's located in the area's dungeon and a 40% percent chance she's dead"
LINK:"Thank You"

Does Dexter's Laboratory click to anyone?

Last edited:
Fi is worse. I can ignore the beeping but when her chat box pops up it gets really annoying. I just ignored Navi all the way.

I prefer Midna as the helper. Fi is like Navi because they are the "helpers" of the game, they give you information about the monsters and mostly tell you things you already know. I personally don't like Fi especially when she tells you that you are low on hearts. Though Fi and Navi aren't quite the same thing, they share similarities.

Honestly I found Fi to be more annoying overall than Navi. Her telling you extremely obvious things immediately after someone else just told you it was rather obnoxious. Altho in the end she didn't really detract from the overall quality and enjoyment of the game for me. She just didn't add a whole lot either in my opinion.

i really dont like the help that they give you because it usually is obvious and if i hadnt noticed something before i get mad because i want to find everything by myself and usually they are just flat out annoying. So ya i have never liked how much they talk but i do like link having a companion because sometimes i feels weird without one

Her probabilities were kind of stupid. Like an 85% chance that such and such is ahead and I'm thinking I'm pretty sure it's up ahead and it was.

Fi is indeed the new and improved Navi as she can offer more description of the enemies (and character bio) than just a simple "how to attack this creature", offering a choice for more advice and helping you search for hidden objects, more than Navi could offer.
That said, I don't think she's annoying as many people said, same goes with Navi. She can be redundant at times, but I just simply relax emotions and enjoy the flow instead of rushing forward towards the game. Fi's stoic personality and obvious hints to me are practically hilarious as she is comically serious when she speaks thanks to her lack of understanding of human emotions. The Bokoblin description is one that made lol'ed. I think the reason why people hate Fi or Navi is that they have little patience for talk and just want to play the game.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom