• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Ocarina of Time Is Dark Link Really That Hard

Kylon

Deku scrub
Actually wen I fought dark link i thought he was one of the easiest mini bosses ever it was fun for me to have a good one on one sword fight I only used my shield and sword

Last edited by a moderator:
I also had a good ol' 1on1 swordfight....but with the biggoron sword, he died so fast that it was not even funny. Gonna try with bombs+shield only on master quest.

Hero of…. #s, I guess
I thought he was moderately hard with the Master Sword, but incredibly easy with the Biggoron Sword.

Squirrel

The Rodent King
Dark Link is porbably more skilled than anyone who's played Oot. Using the Master Sword, Dark Link is nearly impossible to defeat. The only thing is: he doesn't have items. You can use Deku nuts to stun him and then hit him with the Megaton hammer. That's what I did. (It probably hurts too.)

It's my natural reaction to use the stab when playing 3D Zelda's so Dark Link was an annoyance I always forget not to stab.

Dr3W21

shoegaze girl
I don't really find him/have never found him all that hard. I have beaten him twice already, once with the Biggoron's Sword, once with just the Master Sword and my shield. He's fairly easy.

ShaneOMac713

The Seal has been Broken
I thought Dark Link was completely easy I defeated him in a minute with using the Biggoron Sword. I never thought he would be so easy I thought he would copy me even if I used the Biggoron Sword.

MidnaOfTheTwili

Link x Zelda
The thing that makes him hard is that he copies your moves and can use your moves against you if you do a certain sword strike. But if you get past those obstacles in ways stated below, he is fairly easy to beat.

He can copy your moves, however, he doesn't have the items you have. I used the Megaton Hammer when I was fighting him, because it's hard for him to defend himself against that. The Biggoron Sword is also helpful, I hear.

blubb

Ash Gala Wonderful!
I just beat OoT3DS some hours ago and Dark Link was incredibly easy with the Biggoron's sword! I hit him as soon as he "respawned" after a previous hit and he went down very quickly. On early N64 version playthroughs when I didn't always have the BGS I just spammed him with Din's fire... very easy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom