• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Is Ciela in Phantom Hourglass Navi from Ocarina of Time?

L

Link'sDecendent

Is Ciela from Phantom Hourglass Navi? While this may seem a little dumb I find it interesting because Navi disapears after the end of Ocarina of Time but Ciela in Phantom Hourglass has no memory. I do think she is with good reasons and here they are...

1.Navi goes missing after Ocarina of Time.

2. Ciela has no memory in Phantom Hourglass.

3. Navi is not likely to be mentioned again in Zelda except for fans, Hyrule Historia, or other articles.

Do I think Navi is Ciela yes but Nintendo and only Nintendo will know except maybe Hyrule Hystoria, but be sure to tell me what you guys think.

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
Nope Ciela and Navi aren't the same. Navi was sent to Link by the Deku Tree and Ciela was the spirit of courage who originally belonged in the world of the Ocean King as you can see in the end. She is one of the three fairies who all together help Link during his fight against Bellum. Navi left Link because the adventure was over and Link no longer needed her. Ciela found Link on the beach when he was fallen overboard.

There is absolutely no correlation between Navi in Ocarina of Time and Ciela in Phantom Hourglass. Navi leaves Link after he puts the Master Sword back into the pedestal of time meaning that event and Phantom Hourglass occur on completely different timelines. As for other details, Bigelover answered that exceptionally.

MiniMouseofPyru

The Notorious M.O.P.
A fairy doesn't change from blue to orangy-yellow. She's obviously not because she works out who she is in the end anyway.

i think so because navi dissapers for who knows how long so maybe like during this time navi lost her memory then she forgot her name and they gave her a name and she just used that name .For her name because she has no memory at all.

I think navi could be ciela because she seemed to form a pact with link in ocarina of time, then when the ocean king found her, she sensed link's courage inside her and expanded her powers to be able to freeze time which she has not mastered until ciela and link confront bellum.

Nope. Different characters. Navi disappears because her job helping link save Hyrule is done. Ciela is the spirit of courage and regains her memory in the end of the game as belonging to the world of the ocean king. :p

hylianbeast

Sage of Destiny
No they are two different fairies. First off, Phantom Hourglass seems to take place in an alternate dimension. (Maybe Termina?) This is seen at the end when Tetra's crew tells them they've only been gone for a few minutes. Also, Ciela finds out who she really is at the end of the game. If she was Navi, she would've noticed by then.

jack546

The chosen one
This is an interesting theory. I think that as the diety who deffends the kokiri emerald and farores pearl the deku tree would probably have navi be the spirit of courage because i believe that jabu jabu the deku tree and valoo would assign a spirit.

felipe970421

Mardek Innanu El-Enkidu
This is an interesting theory. I think that as the diety who deffends the kokiri emerald and farores pearl the deku tree would probably have navi be the spirit of courage because i believe that jabu jabu the deku tree and valoo would assign a spirit.

The more I read, the less I understand, are you saying Navi is the spirit of the deku tree?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom