• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Breath of the Wild Is BOTW Your Favorite Zelda Game

• Thread starter Deleted member 14134
  • Start date

Is it

• Yes

Votes: 3 30.0%
  • No (Yes)

Votes: 3 30.0%
  • Yes (Yes)

Votes: 4 40.0%

• Total voters

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
Yes I love BOTW, it's the next OoT as I called. easily an 11/10. I beat it on Wii U with loadiine, thank you based Nintendo Ninjas. :^)

Scribear

Your Best Friend (rupee free)
BOTW > WW >OoT>TP>MM>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> all the way at the end > SS.

Jamie

Till the roof comes off, till the lights go out...
trans-pan-demi-ethno-christian-math-autis-genderfluid-cheesecake
Please include the option
Yes (No (Yes)) since the other ones don't work for me.

Scribear

Your Best Friend (rupee free)
public class Answer {
public static void main(String[] args) {
System.out.println("Yes");
}
}

I assume everyone responding here is from the gaming media and have played their review copies of Breath of the Wild.

I, however, am a lowly non gaming media pesant and have to wait till 3rd March to play Breath of the Wild and will not know how good it plays till then.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
I, however, am a lowly non gaming media pesant and have to wait till 3rd March to play Breath of the Wild and will not know how good it plays till then.
I'll tell you a secret: if you want to be a GAMING MEDIA then just sugarcoat and cocksuck until you get a nice spot in tha press. If it works for youtubers then it'll work for you.

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
I assume everyone responding here is from the gaming media and have played their review copies of Breath of the Wild.

Actually some here have time travel which they have used to play the game before returning to us with their verdicts.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
No thanks. I have standards.
You'll find later in life that having standards is the mostpathetic notion peddled by the good goyim who themselves are eternal peasants. Never settle for mediocri---I mean, standards. Get your copy of BotW today, Click Here to Find Out More!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom