• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Is Banjo Kazooie Good?

I love it. Best Nintendo 64 game I played! I also love it's Sequal. I just wish Banjo and Kazooie were still with Nintendo :/

Banjo Kazooie is one of the best games i have ever played mate.
Its a game i rented out just after it came out just to see if i liked it.
Well i did just love it.
The game has many plus points.

First there is so much humour in the game from talking ants, to talking Submarines, to Gruntilda's classic funny rhymes.
Secondly the games music is so catchy and many tomes when i play the game i just hum the tune.
Another thing i just love is there are so many moves you can get from flying to using Kazooie as a drill for pounding and tons more moves.

I just love the idea of collecting notes and you must get enough to match the amount on each door to pass.
And one more thing is collecting jigsaw pieces which you must put into each picture for each level for example Clankers cavern.
Each lebel has a different amount you must put in.

Last edited:
I think its over rated. I'm not saying that it's a horrible game, but I thought it was kinda boring. It was my first 3-D platformer(first platformer was Yoshi's Story) and I didn't even like it back then. Sorry if I offended somebody since I do know this game is popular, but I think you will enjoy it.

Last edited:
P

Phanatick

It was the very first 64 game I ever played, I think it's still pretty great :)

MW7

I didn't play it until last winter, and I can honestly say that it was the best game I've played that was "new" to me since Wind Waker in 2003. And I play a ton of games and have an Xbox 360 and Wii and IMO Banjo Kazooie is better than anything in the library of either of those two systems. I primarily play Zelda and Mario games and the genre of Banjo Kazooie is somewhat unique. It's labeled an adventure game and most of what you do is explore and collect things. The game is practically designed to be played by a perfectionist because there are so many things to collect. It's sounds like you haven't gotten very far in it yet so I woud suggest to keep trying.

M

Metaltails

I was just playing it through recently and I had a ton of fun with it, until the end when I had to do Grunty's Furnace fun :dry:

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
Oh yes. Absolutley. I had it for N64. Got it for my 4th birthday with OOT and apart from OOT was probably my second most played game on the console. Today I have Both Banjo Kazooie and Banjo tooie on XBLA.

Y2K3

Lushier than Mercy!
Not only is this game my favourite for the N64, but it's also my favourite game of all time. Strangely, I used to hate it, but after I started to play it, I enjoyed it. Then, after I got older, the game got so much better (even if it did get easier as well).
I highly recommend the game.

Mubble

Pokémon Pusher
I love Nuts and Bolts on 360. Very fun and really absorbing puzzles. The graphics are great in it, I think. All the colors and designs are really interesting and the world is fun to explore as a result. I even enjoyed doing all the side quests and finding extra items - which I rarely enjoy in games. Bits of the game can get annoying, like when the control system doesn't always quite accurately do what you want and the character falls off something etc. But a very worthwhile game and loads of content!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom