• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Ocarina of Time Is Anyone else Annoyed About OoT-3DS?

benjibibbles

Disastrous Waffle Person
The 3DS is just a tad bit more powerful then the PSP, and the the PSP came out around the same time as the DS. So Nintendo is really far behind.
The 3DS is at least 50% more powerful than the PSP. Add this to the fact that it's a Nintendo console, which guarantees that it will deliver the best games of the 8th generation (show us what you've got Sony!), oh and there was something else about it....um....I think it had some kind of visual effect that got a few people excited, but I can't quite put my finger on it...oh right! THE 3D!
Point is, after losing some of its fanbase during the 7th generation graphics wars Nintendo is stepping up and showing them that they can make good hardware to go with their stellar software. I'm going to get one 1 month after it gets released and the OoT remake will definitely be on my "to buy, love, cherish and ultimately marry" list.

i actually want the game because i will most likely get the 3DS and this will be my chance to own OoT! also, stop hating on the game. they remade ALttP and nobody hated on that, did they.

KratosFan

JUDGEMENT!
no reason to hate it. Just because a game is good, doesn't mean it can't be better. especially when that game is 12 years old. hey are improving the graphics, adding in extra content, and making boots/tunics easier to change. I understand the whole nostalgia thing, so i guess that's a reason not to like it, but it's not a bad thing, it will probably be better than the original actually. They aren't making it like the other DS games, it will actually be more like a traditional one (B button for sword, etc.). So the games will still be good, but theres no reason to hate it, if you don't want it, don't get it.

A Good example of this is Heart Gold and Soul Silver. Crystal is one of, if not THE best Pokemon game to date, and heart gold clearly wasn't as good, but it was still a very good addition to the series

Aero_Dynamic

エアロダイナミック
Yeah, but I don't think they'll stop making DSi games at least. OoT 3D looks cool, but what about Skyward Sword!! Cmon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom