• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Ocarina of Time Is Anyone As Disappointed As I Am?

S

Skyward Sword

Not about the game because i haven't got it yet. but of your stores stupidness? i mean i called my walmart and they said they didn't have it in. and i'm just going off in my head because i (aparently) live out in the middle of nowhere where Zelda isn't important to my town. :cry: all i want is my game. my mom's gonna ask my dad if he can look up to where he goes to work tommorow. but i doubt they'll have it in. :dry: Another reson why i should have pre-ordered. :nod:

everybody in little towns will relate to this i'm sure. :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:

Hero_in_Green

Hero of Time
I went to TWO DIFFERENT Wal Marts and theyre both sloppy. I'm actually very annoyed this morning. The first one I went to said : "Oh I don't know where it is, the manager will be in at 2 O'Clock, check back then." The second store was like: "Oh we had a misprint in our flyer so the game wont be out until tomorrow or tuesday". WHAT IS GOING ON?!!?!?!?! I even drove 20 minutes to a Gamestop and it was still closed. This seriously sucks.

ShaneOMac713

The Seal has been Broken
I am also upset not even the Gamestop near me had it. I went to Gamestop and asked the Manager if they had gotten a shipment and they said they were not going to get on till next week NEXT WEEK!!!!!! Why is this happening it is not fair and I bet you other people have gotten theirs yet we can't get ours.

S

Skyward Sword

Dad and i made a deal if Wal-mart doesn't have it by Tuesday (that's when they useally get things in) then he'll order it off the internet. that's great news, but it's not the same as getting it the day it releases. :(

athenian200

Circumspect
a place of settlement, activity, or residence.
I'm not disappointed at all. I pre-ordered my copy at my local GameStop, showed up 30 minutes early and waited in case there were lines... but I was the only one there.

Sure enough, they had my copy, and I got it without much trouble. I was very pleased with how the store handled my order so easily. I haven't played it yet, but I'm about to start it up. Wish me luck! ^^

Sarianae

Infinite Dreamer
I was able to get it from my Gamestop without difficulty as well.

I WAS disappointed however to find that the poster preorder bonus was......nada to store preorders. Apparently I had to order it off the website or something....kind of rip-off-y in my opinion. So everywhere gets fancy preorder bonuses, and then here where it was a stretch just to get a poster out of them, we're not even allowed that much. Oh well, the game is the most important thing after all~ ^^

I got mine at Gamestop as well. No preorder bonuses but I did manage to pick up a streetpass Mii from the cute girl behind the counter and my soundtrack CD from registering my game when I got home.

Hero_in_Green

Hero of Time
Okay well it seems that luck shone down on me this afternoon. I was out for father's day at a restaurant we dont usually go to and there was a Toys R Us RIGHT across the street. So I said "Dad, Im sorry ill be back in 10 minutes I have to go pick up Zelda", bolted out the door and got my copy. Got back, drank a beer and chilled with my family until we had to go! Then I played in car on the ride home and the game just sent shivers down my spine, I was uber happy :) Good Luck everyone else!

T

TalesOfFan

I live in a rather small town, but by some stroke of luck we have three Gamestops all in a 25 mile radius from my house. I just preordered my copy with funds I received from trading in L.A. Noire and I was fine. Though I did hear that my local Wal-Mart refused to sale the game, saying that games do not come out on Sunday. Apparently someone has never heard of Nintendo...

Amazingly, my Walmart had it in stock by noon today. I went and picked it up, but their employees kind of suck. I called last night to make sure that they would have it tomorrow, and the employee said "I'm sorry, we don't have a release date on that yet?" WHAT? Is he insane? He should be fired, but he may have just misunderstood me. Either way, it was dumb, but I'm glad I still got it.

J

jarvisyeh

:/ I had it pre ordered to make sure I got it on the 17th (release date in UK) and am still waiting for it to be delivered!

Never mind, hopefully it will come tomorrow morning while I'm at work

Nicole

luke is my wife
Ironically enough, I got OoT 3D today. Without a preorder. I just walked in a Gamestop and bought it. The funny thing is, the Gamestop I went to isn't exactly in a small town. It's in a pretty big shopping plaza in a pretty big town. It also wasn't that early in the morning. It was past noon. When I walked in, the guy in front of me told the clerk he was coming to pick up his preordered copy of OoT 3D. I saw the clerk take the copy off the shelf behind him. At the same time, I also saw that more copies were there. So I asked the next clerk if all those copies had already been preordered, and he told me there were four for sale. I was pretty happy. ^^

I honestly never got into the hype of OoT 3D. Some of you might have heard me say I really didn't want it that much. Now that I've got it, it's a lot of fun. I'm really happy I was able to find a copy. I hope those of you whose copies weren't available get them soon. :)

WulfLink

Hero of Legends
I have a quick question. Is it necessary to pre-order the game in order to get the Master Quest, or does it come with all copies? I was curious because I planned on pre-ordering, but was broke, which left me very sad.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom