• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Is Alttp Worth Playing?

Yes it is. Nice that you have the GBA version too. It's slightly better with added features (keep your shovel, Link makes noises, etc.) an the text is updated to comply with more recent games (Wise Men _> Sages etc.) Plus when you unlock certain power-ups in A Link to the Past they are unlock in Four Swords too. And if you are able to beat Four Swords, you can enter a bonus dungeon called the Palace of the Four Sword, or you can do it by glitching. But it is a pretty challenging game, so expect to die at least a couple times. I haven't even beat it yet :xd:

If you like the top-down 2D Zelda games, then you must play ALttP. Be warned that with the GBA version they added "HYAAA!"s every time Link swings his sword, so it might get annoying after a while. Other than that, the game is perfect. :)

insanity76

I don't suffer from it ..
I just got my hands on it :D I never owned a SNES so I never got a chance to play it until now. And going by everyone in the thread, it's a definite must play, so I'm looking forward to it.

J

James the 27th

It is an amazing game, you should definitely go for it!

L

Link's Shadow

You should definitely play it! I picked up so i could play it on the go while I was on a trip, and I thought it would be just a simple game to pass the time with, but it evolved into something much more. I actually spent more time playing ALttP than I did visiting places during the trip!

R

rilo007

worth playing?? i have it for gba and its the bomb multiplayer rocks u get the side quest if you get 10 medals and u can also get the dungeon of four swords. i love this game. i got it for my friend but he gave it to me to beat it after he got to the ice temple

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom