• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Is Alttp Worth Playing?

O

OrlovYan

Captain obious to the rescue!
Realy good game, I enjoyed it, and I suppose that most of the forum did to, so yeah, it's worth playing.

Random Person

Just Some Random Person
Yeah, I just finished that exact copy of that game. However, know that's its an older version of Zelda so it may be a bit different than what you're used to.

Scythe-of-Chaos

I'm an assassin.... sshhh
yeah, it pretty fun. some of the bosses that are ok will stick on your mind forever. like this jellyfish one you fight with the hookshot, he was hard but for some reason he was memorable

T

The Light Arrow

ALttP is a fantastic game with excellent 2D graphics that still look good by today's standards (as far as 2D graphics go). It's definitely worth a go, especially if you already have it, like the original poster in this thread.

If you mean FS for GBA its pretty short and gives you a glimps of multiplayer. There really isn't anything on it that you can't get from Four Swords Adventures for the Gamecube.
I highly reccomend FSA for gamecube, its basically FS for GBA but a TRILLION times better.
The one for GBA has like four short levels. But FSA is a full blown game with better graphics. Its a really fun game. I highly reccomend it, single player or with friends. Its actually really fun with friends!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom